+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pedestal of healing

Default Pedestal of healing

I suggest that the 3 Cleric Healing souls receive a "Pedestal of Healing" which will give 50% more healing, 50% cast time and cost 50% less mana while giving the Cleric 100% CC immunity.

This would fall into line with what Trion has demonstrated they want with callings.

Why should one soul in one calling have a 3 minute (renewable) immunity to all CCs. All souls should have this ability, especially healing souls.

So in keeping with Trion's implied desire for all souls to have CC immunity (after all they can't possibly intend only one soul to have immunity while all the others suffer...) I request that the Pedestal of Healing be added to the Sentinel/Purifier and Warden souls post haste.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Just because one class has something doesn't mean the others should to too. Homogenization is bad for PvP or class based MMOs in general imo. Besides they're looking into GoS and will likely tweak the 100% cc ability in some way (I'm not certain though and haven't tried the Alpha shard myself lately)
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

Quote Originally Posted by JugglingFool04 View Post
    Just because one class has something doesn't mean the others should to too. Homogenization is bad for PvP or class based MMOs in general imo. Besides they're looking into GoS and will likely tweak the 100% cc ability in some way (I'm not certain though and haven't tried the Alpha shard myself lately)
    They are not affecting the GoS cc immunity in the patch 1.2 as of this time.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    They are not affecting the GoS cc immunity in the patch 1.2 as of this time.
    That is fine as long as a melee or range attacker can take them out. Healers would be far too powerful in Warfronts if they gained a cc immunity. (uninterruptable big heals +bonuses to healing on top of that would make them practically unkillable in WF and make PvP come down to a stalemate of no one ever dying if there were enough healers. stunlocking or ccing a healer is a good strategy and should not be removed from play, ccing a DPS? not as necessary though still helpful)
    Last edited by JugglingFool04; 04-22-2011 at 07:42 AM.
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

+ Reply to Thread