+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character regeneration

Soulwalker

Default Character regeneration

Why is it that character pets regen health out of combat while the character does nothing. I see no reason why out of combat regeneration of hp and mana is not increased and/or buff for them can not be added to all souls. This would make down time between fights alot shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerSB View Post
    Why is it that character pets regen health out of combat while the character does nothing. I see no reason why out of combat regeneration of hp and mana is not increased and/or buff for them can not be added to all souls. This would make down time between fights alot shorter.
    The character does regen health, although slowly. The big thing is that there is something already in the game made to reduce downtime between fights...Drinks.

They are available at almost every quest hub from general goods vendors. you even start with 10 on every new character. They heal and regen mana quite fast, My Tank take 1-3 second to recover most of her health from level appropriate ones. They stack well so they don't take much room in your bags. They're actually rather cheap so they're easy to buy in bulk.

I actually prefer something like this to ridiculous out of combat health regen. Just think, rogues and mages have things that take them out of combat instantly (slip away and feign death), if they start rapidly regenerating too it would make PvP very difficult as they could use those abilities to leave combat and get alot of health back quickly.
    Last edited by JugglingFool04; 04-22-2011 at 06:03 AM.
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

+ Reply to Thread