+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stillmoor still needing more (not a lack of content thread)

Default Stillmoor still needing more (not a lack of content thread)

Not sure if this topic has been brought up. Did a search and did not find anything, so I appologize if this is redundant.

Stillmoor needs more to keep higher level people hanging out there, being as this is "end game" zone (along with western SS). I mean how many level 50's occupy Meridian (I am Defiant, so I will use Defiant things as examples) while waiting for a group to form or or just BS'ing? I understand this is our capital city, but it seems counterintuitive to me. If we all just waited around in Stillmoor wouldn't this proc more invasions? Instead we proc invasions for the level 10-20 bracket, and it's clear they don't want us there.

The benefit of being in the capital city is pretty obvious. There is an auction hall, banker, trainers, practice dummies, places to craft, wide open area to duel, various vendors, etc, etc.

I am not asking to turn the capital cities into a place void of higher levels, but throw us a bone here. I think if you gave Stillmoor a few of these things it would be great for the increased amount of invasions which never seem to happen (maybe it's just my shard). I don't think adding everything to the zone is needed. Maybe keep the AH and vendors in capital city since it would make sense to be the main commerce hub.

Things I would like to see in either Zareph's Return or Thahn Tor and Ruston
    1) Banker and crafting.
    2) Practice dummies.
    3) Trainers.

Maybe this is asking to much, doesn't fit with the lore, or whatever. Maybe some you like the glitz and glamour of the capital, but I prefer hangin with the vampires. Was just a thought.

BTW, could the Defiants start picking up after themselves and pitch in and clean up a little in Zareph's Return. It's looking a little shanty.
    "Bargain not with the Darkness. In time it will take us all."

Sez

The only thing Stillmoor needs more of is rifts.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    The only thing Stillmoor needs more of is rifts.
    /facepalm

more fluff n' stuff = more people = more rifts

This was kind of the intent of the thread.
    Last edited by Lugosi; 04-21-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    "Bargain not with the Darkness. In time it will take us all."

Plane Touched

Add daily quests of a kill/collect nature that provide reasonable gold rewards. Make stillmore the only daily area so people go their to make their quick daily gold. Instant populated area.

Isle of Queldanas in TBC was one of the most successful zones because it used daily quests to bring people together and got them out of their cities.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyRider View Post
    Add daily quests of a kill/collect nature that provide reasonable gold rewards. Make stillmore the only daily area so people go their to make their quick daily gold. Instant populated area.

Isle of Queldanas in TBC was one of the most successful zones because it used daily quests to bring people together and got them out of their cities.
    Uh..

7-8 Daily Quests a day isn't enough?

I like the idea of an auction house and bank. I too realize it doesn't make too much sense to have them there as far as it being wartorn and whatnot but the OP is right, Meridian is always under siege because we all hang out and BS there. If more of the "amenities" were in Stillmore and Fortunes Shore we 50's would more likely hang out there. I'm sure story wise we could even make it fun. Like the bank and auction house on defiant side all link up with some sort of crazy machine or something. That way it seems somewhat feasible to have them in such a far out location.

so /signed would love to see this

It needs more stuff all around. I noticed that you tend to fall short on quests pretty quickly there, though so they should really think about adding more content AND the other stuff in it.
    Last edited by Valentina; 04-23-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer View Post
    Uh..

7-8 Daily Quests a day isn't enough?
    No its not. 13-15 would be better.

+ Reply to Thread