+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lower Level Testing Dummies

Default Lower Level Testing Dummies

Hello.

I was not sure how to Title this thread, so I simply said "Lower". When I am in Sanctum and wish to test out my new souls before going out into the world, I can't. All the test dummies are for level 50.
    It would be nice if we could have Levels 15,20,25,30,35,40,45 dummies to test our skills on.
    I see that the area where they are situated may not be large enough to accommodate these level dummies so thought, why not have the level appropriate dummies in each zones main town.
    Argent Glade for 15,20. Gloamwood 20,25. Scarlet Gorge 25,30... and so on.

If the suggestion of placement does not suit, is there another area in Sanctum where these dummies could be placed? The area where mounts are sold is expansive enough to fit some in.

I suggest this because we all need and I am sure would like the same opportunities to work out our soul changes via training dummies and my personal opinion is that allowing only level 50s to have these benefits is bias.
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Josaline View Post
    Hello.
    All the test dummies are for level 50.
    It would be nice if we could have Levels 15,20,25,30,35,40,45 dummies to test our skills on.
    I see that the area where they are situated may not be large enough to accommodate these level dummies so thought, why not have the level appropriate dummies in each zones main town.
    Argent Glade for 15,20. Gloamwood 20,25. Scarlet Gorge 25,30... and so on.
    Yes Please

Telaran

Still wondering why we can't have dummies scaled to our current level.

Would help a lot for sure.
    Last edited by deewe; 04-25-2011 at 04:44 PM.

While I was testing my Sab build the one thing I noticed about the dummies is that they do not lose health. Why not? Just because we can see our numbers that are hitting we are unable to gauge at what rate we are able to kill a single target.
    Could we not have this implemented?

I have three alts and am very frustrated once again that I cannot test their damage or practice my rotations with any sense of "fun" on the level 50 dummies.
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread