+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allow Defiants to get achievements for invasion bosses in Silverwood

Plane Touched

Default Allow Defiants to get achievements for invasion bosses in Silverwood

I'm not sure if this issue applies to Guardians and Freemarch. I also don't know if Gloamwood/Stonefield has this issue for either faction.

I was doing achievements in Silverwood last night. While there, an invasion happened. I helped out with the boss, but didn't get the achievement. After looking through my achievements, I realized that it wasn't even listed with the others.

I think both factions should be able to get the achievements for all boss kills.
    Last edited by TehKrizz; 04-21-2011 at 03:48 AM.
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

There are other achievements that are near impossible to get for the opposite side. Try to reach the Sanctum side of the bridge and jump down without dmg while you are being hit on by 4 guardian elites of lvl 50+.

I'm sure there will be a few of those achievements that can't be gotten by guardians (at least I hope that those are balanced). So in that sense I would say make it possible to get them all or just that aren't meant for the other side hide them in the achievement log so they don't show up.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ydyp View Post
    There are other achievements that are near impossible to get for the opposite side. Try to reach the Sanctum side of the bridge and jump down without dmg while you are being hit on by 4 guardian elites of lvl 50+.

I'm sure there will be a few of those achievements that can't be gotten by guardians (at least I hope that those are balanced). So in that sense I would say make it possible to get them all or just that aren't meant for the other side hide them in the achievement log so they don't show up.
    I have that achievement for jumping from the bridge. There are several posts about it here if you run a search, but basically you have to have good timing or use soulwalk to give yourself an advantage. There are rails on the sides you jump from. You change zones in midair for the Sanctum side of it.

The one I'm complaining about doesn't show up in my achievement log. I saw Guardians get it in my chat log so I knew what to look for. That's my problem. I want the achievements for the Silverwood bosses.

What can I say, I'm an achievement prostitute.
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

+ Reply to Thread