+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get skilled GM''s

Rift Chaser

Lightbulb Get skilled GM''s

Sorry but i get fed up with CS !

Every answer i get is copy paste bs and "solved",then i reopen and guess what i get an answer...
    Are they just winning time by it ? or they just don't give a damn and hope you give up?

My English is not 100% but not gibberish , Chinese or Russian... so its not like a person with proper English skills could not understand me.

For heaven sake Trion get some quality control or be sure to hire people that CAN give straight answers get them connected to a good DB so they can answer if they can not let it being "escalated" to a higher level .

How can such company like Trion backed up by very big names make it's own name so bad with CS like this ?
    Dear Trion fix this or it CAN backfire at you harder than any event gone bad or bug.
    No treat just a possible fact.
    This is some that is in reach be sure to keep your friends close but your customers closer

This is suggestion and not a discussion but i am open to discus this with Trion them selves, they know my mail address .

Please NO flame wars

(English is not my native language)
    Last edited by bloodlust; 04-21-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlust View Post
    Sorry but i get fed up with CS !

Every answer i get is copy paste bs and "solved",then i reopen and guess what i get an answer...
    Are they just winning time by it ? or they just don't give a damn and hope you give up?

My English is not 100% but not gibberish , Chinese or Russian... so its not like a person with proper English skills could not understand me.

For heaven sake Trion get some quality control or be sure to hire people that CAN give straight answers get them connected to a good DB so they can answer if they can not let it being "escalated" to a higher level .

How can such company like Trion backed up by very big names make it's own name so bad with CS like this ?
    Dear Trion fix this or it CAN backfire at you harder than any event gone bad or bug.
    No treat just a possible fact.
    This is some that is in reach be sure to keep your friends close but your customers closer

This is suggestion and not a discussion but i am open to discus this with Trion them selves, they know my mail address .

Please NO flame wars

(English is not my native language)
    I agree that the copy/paste response and the knee-jerk reaction to change every query to "solved" unless reopened doesn't seem like a good way to handle GM tickets. While I understand using such policies and tactics when they are crunched and still trying to catch up on backlog complaints,

This is not something that should continue and should be phased out as soon as possible.

I've filed a few tickets and some have even gotten real GM responses rather than just the standard letter we've all seen. Those made me respect Trion's response and feel that they were listening and the GM tickets were a way to get help for something in game. The standard letter, even with a short note at the top, from a GM just made me look at the note and feel that they had no interest in helping me (for example I had a instance quest bug out on me pretty badly at the reward screen, couldn't accept it, but it closed when I clicked accept, and would reopen when i entered or left the zone, but would never let me actually get the reward and after entering and leaving once changed to the repeat rewards instead of the first time though gear rewards). While I let that one remain solved bc i felt it wasn't worth my time to try and get a fix on it and hold off on playing my character for it to remain relevant, Gm tickets should be used for that sort of thing and the fact that their CS decided to knee-jerk close it with a cookie cutter not just made me feel that they didn't feel the GMs should fix/look at actual in game bugs or glitches.

Again I understand they're currently working through a large backlog and trying to catch up but I hope that soon they will be able to phase out this sort of unhelpful and impersonal response.
    Last edited by JugglingFool04; 04-21-2011 at 05:37 AM.
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

+ Reply to Thread