+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annoying little creatures

Soulwalker

Default Annoying little creatures

Greetings
    Please, reduce the aggro areas of most creatures or make them respawn less close to each other. It's really annoying and over all, BORING to be attacked by little creatures every time you have to run across a field. I understand that there areas that aren't supposed to be rushed through but this shouldn't happen EVERYWHERE and sometimes even in paths which are the only way to normal areas.

Thanks

Shadowlander

What id like to see happen is after you outlevel the creatures by about 5-10 levels they shouldnt aggro you at all, just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Snowshovel View Post
    What id like to see happen is after you outlevel the creatures by about 5-10 levels they shouldnt aggro you at all, just an idea
    this. 10ch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowshovel View Post
    I can only agree with this if the entire zone becomes unavailable in terms of loot,quest updating and harvesting nodes.
    Last edited by nefermore; 04-21-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Shadowlander

Why would I go kill these mobs in the first place if im 10 level's higher for the l33t loots? no thanks i can make more money on the harder stuffs

+ Reply to Thread