+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reduce Healer Aggro Generation.

Shield of Telara

Default Reduce Healer Aggro Generation.

Please?
    Pretty please?
    Its painfully irritating how much threat i have to put on multiple creature when the only person on the other creatures threat table is the healer.
    (Example, Manticores in Kings Breach...)
    I gotta keep high single target threat while dealing with single target dpsers trying to burn one manticore to the ground, while having to tab and throw threat on the other manticore just so the HEALER doesn't get eaten? really?=((((((((((((

Quote Originally Posted by scfs123 View Post
    Please?
    Pretty please?
    Its painfully irritating how much threat i have to put on multiple creature when the only person on the other creatures threat table is the healer.
    (Example, Manticores in Kings Breach...)
    I gotta keep high single target threat while dealing with single target dpsers trying to burn one manticore to the ground, while having to tab and throw threat on the other manticore just so the HEALER doesn't get eaten? really?=((((((((((((
    Learn to tank, most of the tanks I have been at the twins hold them easy on them. Even while I'm blasting at them as a chloromancer from the start, as I can't bubble/hot the tank and give him a few moments to gather aggro like a cleric can.

And tanking should be made even harder in this game if you ask me, it is just to easy now to keep aggro. At least DPS can go full dps without any consideration once you found the good rotation as you won't peel of the target from the tank (at least if the tank has half decent skill).

+ Reply to Thread