+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guise of Death for clerics

Telaran

Default Guise of Death for clerics

Guise of Death on cleric should change when he/she is in melee spec into the melee undead mob... it's so weird looking like a caster smacking with a staff....

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius117 View Post
    Guise of Death on cleric should change when he/she is in melee spec into the melee undead mob... it's so weird looking like a caster smacking with a staff....
    Well what do you think I do when I'm out of mana on my Mage? Wait, that hasn't happened in 45 levels...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

/signed.

This bothers me as well. My cleric is not a mage.

Nor is my warrior a rogue, for that matter.

Please give each class a unique Guise of Death. The warrior one should be clad in plate mail, and the cleric one should be in chain.

Also add the ability (and an animation) for using a mount while under the effect of the Guise. Possibly even make the Guise effect the appearance of the mount too, matching what ever mount-speed the mount is capable of to the equivalent version of the Spectral Horse.

Rift Disciple

I dunno, might give a little bit of an edge in pvp if they can't work out what you are

Also, there should be a gender balance as well. Girls should turn in to girl dead thing, not boy dead things.

I will try to find some nice pics of girl dead things.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

+ Reply to Thread