+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auction Expired --> Return to Auction House

Default Auction Expired --> Return to Auction House

When an auction times out with no bids, it's sent back to you in the mail. I'd like to see an option to return that item to the AH directly from the mailbox. The auction time, bid, and buyout would default to whatever the item was in there for the first time, but could be altered by the seller, if desired, before sending it back.

Instead of the normal mail fee, the player would be charged whatever that item would normally cost to put in the AH.

Basically, this would keep the item in question out of our bags, making it easier for the player to keep organized; would eliminate the need to look up the price of the item in question again; would eliminate the need to divide stacks into smaller portions again; and would be a time-saver in general.

Not an earth-shattering suggestion, by any means, but it would be very convenient for us Auction House junkies.

/salute!

Not just the auction house junkies... It would also be useful to people like me who fnd the whole auction house thing a boring chore. At the moment if an expired comes back to me, I can't be bothered doing the AH again, so I just either vender it or salvage it.
    Minimum Requirements Show Podcast - For all the geek.. And cheese.
    Http://www.floorislava.com.au/MinReq

That is a seriously awesome idea. It wouldn't eliminate the hassles of the very limited functionality of the AH, but it would certainly help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxsyd View Post
    Not just the auction house junkies... It would also be useful to people like me who fnd the whole auction house thing a boring chore. At the moment if an expired comes back to me, I can't be bothered doing the AH again, so I just either vender it or salvage it.
    True that. ^_^
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

Champion

Or have a decent expiry period; even better, have none, like the EQ2 broker system, where you don't have to buy a whole stack when you just want a few.

I would be happy just to have them keep an item i was outbid on in the list so i can just update it.
    At currently i have to find the item back from the search all over again if i want to bid. plus then i have to go to the mail box and pick up my old bid, just a huge time waster ment to keep us from wanting to use it.
    THE TRANSITION TO REAL LIFE
    PVP:I joined the military to snipe some punks but everyone cries too much when i team kill.>_<
    PVE:so I decided to go hunting, which was pretty fun till i accidentally right clicked a critter, freaking little girl wouldn't stop crying about her cat.
    Crafting:bug report: fix the wood nodes! they aren't sparkly so i cant find them!

Quote Originally Posted by snekadid View Post
    I would be happy just to have them keep an item i was outbid on in the list so i can just update it.
    At currently i have to find the item back from the search all over again if i want to bid. plus then i have to go to the mail box and pick up my old bid, just a huge time waster ment to keep us from wanting to use it.
    +1 bonus point for your avatar.
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

+ Reply to Thread