+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Small addition to marking mobs.

Soulwalker

Red face Small addition to marking mobs.

I would like to be able to see what number a mob has been marked by the group leader in the mobs picture. This way you can tab through mobs when tanking and know for sure what mob you have targeted very easily.

Just a little change that could help a great deal.

Ok so I'm a little lazy. Is that so wrong?

Default It is more important to REMOVE the numbers after the mob dies.

Have the numbers go away after the mob dies.

Issues like this make me think the devs do not actually play the game except at practice dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by inacan View Post
    I would like to be able to see what number a mob has been marked by the group leader in the mobs picture. This way you can tab through mobs when tanking and know for sure what mob you have targeted very easily.

Just a little change that could help a great deal.

Ok so I'm a little lazy. Is that so wrong?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are able to macro a "Target 1", and it would target the mob that has been designated "1".

Make a series of 10 of these and stick them in an Actionbar, and you can eliminate the threat of mis-clicking, or tabbing to the wrong target.

Crazy Tab-Target... no I do not want to target the bat 100 meters away, target the Elite that's kicking my skull in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are able to macro a "Target 1", and it would target the mob that has been designated "1".

Make a series of 10 of these and stick them in an Actionbar, and you can eliminate the threat of mis-clicking, or tabbing to the wrong target.

Crazy Tab-Target... no I do not want to target the bat 100 meters away, target the Elite that's kicking my skull in!
    I'll have to mention this to my guild tonight to test when we're in an expert.

On a similar note, can you designate targets with a slash command?
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

Quote Originally Posted by TehKrizz View Post
    I'll have to mention this to my guild tonight to test when we're in an expert.

On a similar note, can you designate targets with a slash command?
    I daresay yes. Any slash command can be incorporated into a Macro if it's "legal", that being, the grammar and rules of the Macro system are not broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Default Please do quick search before adding new threads

Arguing with stupid people just brings you down to their level.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    I daresay yes. Any slash command can be incorporated into a Macro if it's "legal", that being, the grammar and rules of the Macro system are not broken.
    I meant more along can you assign the mob a target number with a typed command (and therefore be able to put it into a macro). For example, only having to hit an action bar button to set your current target as Target 1.
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

+ Reply to Thread