+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion - Open skills

Soulwalker

Default Suggestion - Open skills

I have played many MMORPGs out there, even did alpha and beta on a few. Would like to suggest some open skills that would make the game entertaining.

These skills are not occupation skills and any one can do it.

Fishing - come on who does not like fishing even Zelda has it.
    (you can make random quest drops, random items, ingredients, monsters, and treasure)

Swimming - Instead of have a fixed time frame have it train up based on distant traveled underwater.
    (Speed increases and Durations of stay would be increased 5 points per level)
    Create a base speed, start at players at 50% and every point is a 1% of time longer you can swim max 300% of original value.

Taming - You have a wide variety of Wild little animals. Why not have a skill that will let you tame them and make a pet like all np pets for show Lil Wallie each on has a skill level that you be at to keep as a pet. (Could be cool to own fire squirrel or deer pets)

Sprinting - This will allow you to run in short bursts like Swimming skill up there. Use same factors but it runs off your endurance. Longer you run weaker you get.

Small change request - Rifts in starting area after time travel. I would suggest to make them 1 every 10 mins after that last is defeated. 1 every 5 mins makes it hard to do quests and mine/forage/butcher.

odd but i will say that there is a merchant table set-up in meridian ready to go just missing the merchant. Has fishing poles/nets/aquatic type stuff there.
    Arguing with stupid people just brings you down to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by Shilris View Post
    odd but i will say that there is a merchant table set-up in meridian ready to go just missing the merchant. Has fishing poles/nets/aquatic type stuff there.
    I've missed this. Where is this table located?

Soulwalker

Yeah it looks like the possibility is there just not implemented on fishing.

+ Reply to Thread