+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Practice dummies for all

Soulwalker

Default Practice dummies for all

Just a minor adjustment but one i find really annoying. Occassionally i reset my soul or buy a new role for my toons. I then run over to Theodor's Circle (Guardian) to test the powers and see if they work well. There are 3 normal practice dummies here. Could you not stagger their lvls so that all ppl can hit them? Perhaps one at 20, one at 35 and the last at 50??? I'm sure there is no need for them all to be 50, and I can never really test my powers as all i do is miss the target or occasionally score an underpowered hit. I'm sure adjusting their levels would be an easy and minor change.

Thanks for considering this.

Yeah, it'd be nice if there were a level 20, 30, and 40 target dummy at the very least. The last time I respecced my level 20 warrior I went to a target dummy to practice my rotation. I quickly realized that was going to be impossible since I couldn't land a hit on them. I had to go out and try to find the ideal level mob which wouldn't kill me while I practiced, but that I also wouldn't 2-shot. :P

Rift Disciple

/signed please

/agree

There should be normal practice dummies for all level ranges not just level 50.

been said b4 but still agree
    Arguing with stupid people just brings you down to their level.

Please do this. 20, 30, 40, "normal" dummies.

Also, can you move dummies a bit away from the walls? (at least in Sanctum anyway).
    While testing stuff like backstab I can't see the scrolling combat text because of the camera angle from behind the dummy.

Or just make them all "Level 1" in the sense that we're assuming you hit the target, but have an insane/invincible amount of health that you can never remove entirely, so you just look at the numbers or fill your parser with even more numbers.

Mmm. Numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

+ Reply to Thread