+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts

Default Warfronts

Hello all,

I have a 50 Mage on wolfsbane and I have to say the amount of people who cry in warfronts is amazing. I have always tried to find a way to make it more enjoyable for people by helping lead the pugs around or well anything.

One thing that I have noticed is that, although cross server warfronts are good, is that they are mixing PvE server against PvP servers. This creates a couple of problems but the biggest is the gear. We on the PvE severs do not focus primarily on the PvP gear which gives you valor and with your prestige rank you can get those abilities that give you a huge uppe rhand in warfronts.

So what I am saying is that how about instead of putting PvE vs PvP why not PvE vs PvE and PvP vs PvP. Make the PvP more enjoy able for everyone. I am sure PvE'ers are sick of getting rolled and the PvP'ers want a challenge.

Just a thought

Agree'd. Hate seeing PvE server baddies in my WF's. Like you said, they don't have the gear, they don't have the experience, and they don't know how to work as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Agree'd. Hate seeing PvE server baddies in my WF's. Like you said, they don't have the gear, they don't have the experience, and they don't know how to work as a team.
    Yeap... coming from WAR, a full PvP game, it gets frustrating. It would be nice to see this as a change

Plane Touched

lulz.

I love the whole notion that PvP server makes one good at PVP.

Please, keep stacking your PvP gear; it makes it easier for us PvE baddies in our terrible gear.

WAR was also RvR which is different with its zone-objectives and supposed city-sieges (in theory anyway), but you already knew that - I'm just clarifying for the "baddies".

The only people that can work as a team on my cluster are Faeblight and Sunrest; one PVP and one PVE. The more from either I see on my team, the greater our chances of winning. Our third cluster matchup is full of afk-ers and 1-man armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmal View Post
    lulz.

WAR was also RvR which is different with its zone-objectives and supposed city-sieges (in theory anyway), but you already knew that - I'm just clarifying for the "baddies".
    In theory yes lol love it!!

Just saying on a more PvP based server its easier to get the gear.

+ Reply to Thread