+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest log

Default Quest log

Increase quest log capacity to 50 or unlimited please. Don't know why there's a limit in the first place.

I very rarely post here, but this is one thing I agree with.

Sure some of you may not have any issues with a limit however it causes no harm to anyone by increasing the quest log limit. Even 30 would suffice or perhaps unlimited. (unsigned int)

(PS: For those who don't know yet, it's limited to 25)

Rift Chaser

Totally agree. Having a limit doesn't accurately respect that the number of quests you take can jump by four or more at a time when you visit a new quest hub. It's a huge inconvenience to have to drop several crafting dailies and wait for them to cycle again or otherwise have to drop stuff that might take longer to complete and find the NPC again just because you're at limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikioi View Post
    Totally agree. Having a limit doesn't accurately respect that the number of quests you take can jump by four or more at a time when you visit a new quest hub. It's a huge inconvenience to have to drop several crafting dailies and wait for them to cycle again or otherwise have to drop stuff that might take longer to complete and find the NPC again just because you're at limit.
    Exacly, it easily becomes overwhelming when you have crafting quests, warfront quests, rep dailies, dungeon dailies, raid quests, etc etc. In the case of port scion, theres 4 quests you just always have, it's not even daily, just pure repeatable. It's worse since hitting 50 tbh.

Yep. Please raise the limit, Trion. 25 is nowhere close to being enough once you reach the point of having all of the different categories of available quests.

Agree

And when you have multiple areas, multiple daily quest, then it starts getting to be a pain the bottom
    Have you ever wanted to?

Soulwalker

AGREED, it especially gets annoying when you have all these dailies and you dont have enough room for normal quests..

Agreed. My log fills with dailies alone so def. Needs to be bumped up.
    Sunrest - RP PvP
    The Black Company

I agree here

pvp daily
    crafting dailys per skill
    multiple zones at same level (as i jump back and forth based on quest level)
    Instance quests
    ECT...
    Arguing with stupid people just brings you down to their level.

+ Reply to Thread