+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas for a Better PvP

Soulwalker

Default Ideas for a Better PvP

We need something to fight between the two factions, something interesting. Now there isnt nothing. I want to tell something for know your opinion.

First i think that the game have a good base for conquer towns but when you conquer it, there is not a good reward... (we need to bother other faction).
    *Ive thought it could be a good thing that we can conquer the lvl 50 neutral towns for can make the daily quests.

*Other thing could be that when we conquer a Guardian Foothold or any guardian town (if we are defiant), and put our stone, the guardian npcs dissapears and appear defiant npcs and defiants can make the quests and use the heal and npcs. With these, one lvl 50 region can be all towns of 1 faction and the other faction cant use any npc.

Of course destroy the wardstone will be more difficult.

*Or maybe another map you have to conquer for make quests, kill boss, do dungeons inside,,, etc (yes, like wow but oriented to pvp)

* Shared Dungeons (5vs5) at same time, one way for each faction and the first that arrive and kill the boss win. (more dmg take loot)

* Outdoor pvp rewards, more outdoor bosses.

these are only ideas, if you have more, put it in these post, i dont find any suggestions post.

PD: Please move these post to pvp xD sorry
    Last edited by MassiveDeaD; 04-20-2011 at 04:27 AM. Reason: move post to pvp or suggestions

Rift Chaser

A lot of the ideas you mention appear under "RvR" or "world pvp" forum topics. You can't search on RvR because it's too short, but there are plenty in the first couple pages of the relevant forums.

Good ideas, btw.

Soulwalker

Ok, thanks! i didnt see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveDeaD View Post
    First i think that the game have a good base for conquer towns but when you conquer it, there is not a good reward... (we need to bother other faction).
    *Ive thought it could be a good thing that we can conquer the lvl 50 neutral towns for can make the daily quests.
    Yes please

your ideas are so awesome I'm going to bump them until they're in

Seriously I will.......
    Minsk will lead with blade and boot!.... Boo will take care of the details.

+ Reply to Thread