+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change the Greater Essences so they have an increase in bonus instead of none

Soulwalker

Default Change the Greater Essences so they have an increase in bonus instead of none

I have seen many greater essences share the exact same stats with lvl 22, 32, and 42. An example of this is the greater Metamorphic Stonesource lvl 42, and the Sriated Stonesouce lvl 22. Share the exact same stats of "Damaging spells have the chance to increase spell critical hit by 28 for 20 seconds."? There is also a lvl 33 version that share the exact same stats but it wasnt on AH at the time i posted this, but i have seen it. Why isnt there an increase in spell critical hit dmg? Also ive seen several other greater essences sharing the exact same issue. With sharing the exact same stats. Also something that was benifical at level 22 isnt going to be nearly as effective at 42. And with such limited Greater Essences which can benifit your build. You should have them increase the stats substantially every 10 levels.
    Thanks and I hope you make this obvious fix
    -J0hnnyX781

Soulwalker

Default bump

I really think this needs to be taken into consideration

+ Reply to Thread