+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tolerance range when needing to get next skill level for gathering / crafting

Default Tolerance range when needing to get next skill level for gathering / crafting

I think that there should be a tolerance of say 15 points prior to the cap of that level range, so you dont HAVE to hit that max cap before getting the next level of crafting / gathering skill.

At the moment you need to be at the max cap for that skill level before you can purchase the next skill range, so you can continue to get skill points. Sometimes you forget to get that next skill up before gathering / crafting and find yourself out getting no points when gathering or crafting. It's a bigger issue for gathering than it is for crafting. But you might as well do it for both.

A minor convenience, but I don't see why not.

/signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    A minor convenience, but I don't see why not.

/signed.
    exactly. It's not a game-breaker, but a little bit of a bit of a tolerance range wouldn't hurt.

Shadowlander

/signed

No idea why they didn't do this in the first place, trying to find that last gathering node to hit the cap is so annoying... and if you leave it till next time you head out you just know your going to waste a bunch of points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
    I think that there should be a tolerance of say 15 points prior to the cap of that level range, so you dont HAVE to hit that max cap before getting the next level of crafting / gathering skill.

At the moment you need to be at the max cap for that skill level before you can purchase the next skill range, so you can continue to get skill points. Sometimes you forget to get that next skill up before gathering / crafting and find yourself out getting no points when gathering or crafting. It's a bigger issue for gathering than it is for crafting. But you might as well do it for both.
    Yes Please

+ Reply to Thread