+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More quest space plz.

Default More quest space plz.

Hi i have been 50 for a few weeks now and ive found a constant pain in the bum the amount of quest space available.
    Once you have the pvp dailys and the expert dailys and what ever special event dailys you have no room for quests.
    Now i know that if you do the dailys it free's up spaces but if you fill up them spaces with quests then as server resets you end up have to drop them to re pick up dailys.
    I think idealy another 15-20 quest spaces would cover it.

Thx for a great game !

Oh i forgot the faction dailys to...lol, see what i mean.
    Last edited by Elizium; 04-19-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    We must suffer to free our pain.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Elizium View Post
    Hi i have been 50 for a few weeks now and ive found a constant pain in the bum the amount of quest space available.
    Once you have the pvp dailys and the expert dailys and what ever special event dailys you have no room for quests.
    Now i know that if you do the dailys it free's up spaces but if you fill up them spaces with quests then as server resets you end up have to drop them to re pick up dailys.
    I think idealy another 15-20 quest spaces would cover it.

Thx for a great game !

Oh i forgot the faction dailys to...lol, see what i mean.
    I couldnt agree more, at least 20 extra would be helpful. I am sick of dropping quests to accommodate a daily or a daily to get the quest i want.

Should be easy enough i would of though to change a number.

Telaran

Totally agree with the OP. Its so frustrating to have to jiggle all the Qs. Improve the quest slot please.

Plane Touched

I agree with this. 40 active quests would be nice.

(along with a completed quests list)
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

Quote Originally Posted by TehKrizz View Post
    I agree with this. 40 active quests would be nice.

(along with a completed quests list)
    Completed would be nice too.

Being able to sort quests in different manners would be handy as well. Difficulty, Area, Category (daily, story, group, etc.), ??.

Or how about give us 40 slots for regular quests, and 20 (or whatever) slots for daily and/or crafting (maybe even separate slots for the crafting).

I can't even tell you how many times I've deleted a bunch of quests because I grouped with a friend that was working on quests in another area. Pick up those quests. Then drop those quests to go to another area to pick up more quests to drop them for...... AAAAARGGGGGGHHH!!!

Agreed. I'm going to post in every one of these threads. Please, Trion, increase the number of active quests that are allowed in the quest log.

As a side note, please also add a completed quest log page so as to allow tracking and re-reading. When trying to find a missed quest, it is frequently impossible to identify which one you haven't done unless you have a photographic memory or obsessively record them on your own outside of the game.

arrrgh.. so many dailys , so little space

+ Reply to Thread