+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Merger or Transfer options

Telaran

Default Server Merger or Transfer options

Is there any way to get a reliable yes, no, or maybe, as to whether there will be server transfers or mergers? I have my level 50 character on Laethys. I've put a lot of time into it, and I'm starting to get very frustrated. This past weekend, on saturday, there were EIGHT level 50 clerics online on the defiant side. FIVE of them were DPS only clerics. This was at 5pm EST! On a Saturday!

How do you expect people to do much in this game with the low population of servers, and the unbalanced class make-up of the people that actually do play there. There were more than 50 each of Warriors, Mages and Rogues on at that same time.

I've actually resorted to releveling a new character on what seems to be a much better server - Keenblade, but if there will be a server transfer, I'll stick it out on Laethys and work on developing my character a little more - He's already max T2 geared, and I've hit somewhat of a roadblock.
    Venun, 50 Mage

Guild leader of <Apex>
    Defiant guild on Deepwood.
    Progression: 5/5 GSB, 2/4 ROS, 4/4 GP

They are coming. Listen to the lastest podcast: http://riftpodcast.com/Episode/riftpodcast39.mp3

Btw, the suggestions section isn't the place for asking for a definitive answer .
    Last edited by Tarka; 04-19-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Correction, it wasn't the latest podcast where Cindy Bowens confirmed it.
    I think it was podcast 35: http://riftpodcast.com/Episode/riftpodcast35.mp3

I would love to see Character Transfers. My old Guild from days of playing Vanguard are on another Server and I after playing AoC for a while came to Rift. Of course needless to say we're on different Servers. I don't have the time to level an ALT, plus if I did they would be so far ahead of me when it came to Tier 1,2 and Raid content I would be the Toon left to one side as my gear would not be the best.

+ Reply to Thread