+ Reply to Thread

Thread: City Maps

Soulwalker

Default City Maps

Prity much what the title saids, i would love to see city maps to make moving around the city a little easyer i do get lost when it comes to finding dif vendors and people i need some times, yes i'm new but this will help all types of people and is prity easy to add.

would also be sweet to have the city map like the mini map in a way that i can see were trainers are pvp vendors or quests/daily ect.

love to know your thoughs people.

I think city maps would be a nice addition. It does seem a little strange sitting in Sanctum and viewing the Sanctum chat channel but seeing the map and invasions for Silverwood.

Soulwalker

Default added one more thing

ty, i would be nice to be able to pinpoint places in the city ect maybe over time they can do more of this type of upgrade to other places that feel like a maze i'm not a high level so i dont know what its like at high level, but i do love the feel of the zones, just some times i do get very lost

Soulwalker

Default Friendly helpful NPC's

I would love to see NPC's that point you in the direction you are looking for. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten lost and spent an hour (no joke) looking for NPC's in Meridian! And yes, I'm a woman who needs to ask for directions tyvm.
    I'd like to be able to go up to an NPC and ask where specific trainers are (just using that as an example, those are pretty easy to find) but others are not so easy.
    Is there an option in the map settings that display the names of the city areas on the map when you open it other than hovering over and looking? I'd like to see it on the map. Jus'sayin...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by spirthealer View Post
    ty, i would be nice to be able to pinpoint places in the city ect maybe over time they can do more of this type of upgrade to other places that feel like a maze i'm not a high level so i dont know what its like at high level, but i do love the feel of the zones, just some times i do get very lost
    ROFL oops I just now read that...

Telaran

Easier navigation is nice. City maps are a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by spirthealer View Post
    Prity much what the title saids, i would love to see city maps to make moving around the city a little easyer i do get lost when it comes to finding dif vendors and people i need some times, yes i'm new but this will help all types of people and is prity easy to add.

would also be sweet to have the city map like the mini map in a way that i can see were trainers are pvp vendors or quests/daily ect.

love to know your thoughs people.
    Yes Please

+ Reply to Thread