+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 50 player cap on screen has GOT to go

Lightbulb 50 player cap on screen has GOT to go

I mean seriously, how are we supposed to open world pvp with this. It made the world event rediculous, you couldn't see anyone until they where right on top of you. This needs to be taken out, or atleast give us an interface option to increase it/ turn it off. Just my two cents..
    Iccus 50 Eth Rogue <Serenity> Spitescar PvP

http://serenity-us.guildlaunch.com

Plane Touched

So you want the server to crash? the screen cap is so people with lower spec systems can actually do something otherwise the server is going to be so filled with lagged out messages it will de-sync and crash

Not seeing more than 50 players isn't a major issue for me but the people in your raid must be visible. One thing I noticed during the River of Souls phase 2/3 is that I couldn't even target the boss unless I was on top of it. The boss should also always be visible.

Why not just make a generic skin for a male and female version of each of the four classes - for both factions (16 skins total)

When there are more than 50 players in a certain proximity, everyone gets the generic skin applied to their toon.

then instead of 50+ combinations of armor, facial expressions, skin shades, hairstyles... you get the point... there would be a max of 16 different ones, and using the same 'stamp' like that makes it a lot easier for computers (and probably the servers) to handle.

I recall back in WoW, there was a Brewfest item that, when equipped, made every humanoid appear exactly the same... it was the only way I could be in Dalaran with an FPS better than, like, a frame every 2 mins, lol.

+ Reply to Thread