+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need better programming on High Elf + Bahmi racial

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Need better programming on High Elf + Bahmi racial

Seriously, I wish the leaping would work like you always expect. So annoying to see objects in the way messing up your leap and not levitating like it should for example when you leap to a simple tall tower, it doesn't work that way.

The only thing I wish leaping could do in this game is by ignoring collisions and pathing while you're using this racial, I don't want to see races with useless racials like that.
    Last edited by MrGamer8000; 04-18-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Soulwalker

bump my Ôss
    Last edited by MrGamer8000; 04-19-2011 at 04:21 PM.

The only useless Racial I've encountered so far is the Mathosian "Motivational Roar". Put it next to an ability like the Kelari "Agility", and I think I detect some favoritism. xD

Aside from a few nuanced instances, I generally have no problem with my High Elf "Angelic Flight", and can predict good places to jump to relatively easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Soulwalker

Not 100% predictable on some strange platform, because I can tell that it follows the path and it should not be allowed. Whenever I click where I want to leap, it goes all over the place. (I know some simple path works 100%, but not some sloppy pathing)

Quote Originally Posted by MrGamer8000 View Post
    Not 100% predictable on some strange platform, because I can tell that it follows the path and it should not be allowed. Whenever I click where I want to leap, it goes all over the place. (I know some simple path works 100%, but not some sloppy pathing)
    Have you tried casting the spell in mid-jump? That eliminates the problem of ground-clutter at least on one end of the arc path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

I still want it to not cancel auto-run like the patch how long ago said it did.

put your toon on auto-run in straight line and use Bahmi Leap w/out hitting anything else u stop, grrrrr
    Last edited by Shilris; 04-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.
    Arguing with stupid people just brings you down to their level.

+ Reply to Thread