+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Open all US Shards to eachother in Warfronts

Lightbulb Suggestion: Open all US Shards to eachother in Warfronts

I've been in Queue for Whitefall Steeps and Port Scion for the better part of half an hour now, Trion said this wouldn't happen but it's becoming routine. The only shards I ever get paired up with are Briarcliff, Silkweb, and Gnarlwood. Trion, can you please open more shards up for PvP with eachother?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    I've been in Queue for Whitefall Steeps and Port Scion for the better part of half an hour now, Trion said this wouldn't happen but it's becoming routine. The only shards I ever get paired up with are Briarcliff, Silkweb, and Gnarlwood. Trion, can you please open more shards up for PvP with eachother?
    I've wondered since the start why they have Wargroups (as they call them). WoW does this because they have multiple server farms across the US and group them by location. But to my knowledge Trion only has two server farms, one for EU and one for US.

If that's the case, seems like it would be better to only have one "wargroup" each.

Sage advice for life: All people are A-holes at heart, Mother Teresa would spit in your face and **** your *** with a broken broom handle as long as her anonymity was guaranteed. Always hope for the best in people, but never expect anything more then the worst.

+ Reply to Thread