+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let the Soul Recall tooltip show the active cooldown timer

Default Let the Soul Recall tooltip show the active cooldown timer

A simple request really. Currently the Soul Recall tooltip shows the maximum cooldown time. It would be really useful if the tooltip for this ability (and others) show the actual cooldown that may currently exist on the ability.

e.g. If the cooldown is 15 mins left on Soul Recall, then it should say 15 mins, not 1 hour.

Telaran

Yes!!! Oh man, I really wish it showed the timer. The mechanic is already in place too - it already shows the actual time remaining on the cooldown of potions, so hopefully it would be a simple thing to add it to abilities like Soul Recall too

Quote Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
    A simple request really. Currently the Soul Recall tooltip shows the maximum cooldown time. It would be really useful if the tooltip for this ability (and others) show the actual cooldown that may currently exist on the ability.

e.g. If the cooldown is 15 mins left on Soul Recall, then it should say 15 mins, not 1 hour.
    yes please

Soulwalker

I kind of wish it would go a step further and put a timer on the button itself for every spell that has a cooldown. So, if your spell has a 20 second cooldown and it has 10 seconds remaining, it would display a big "10" on the button itself.

Plane Touched

Soul Recall is just one of many abilities that need the cooldown in the tooltip. Yes, please.
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

This should really be the norm for all abilities. >_>

But yes, having it on Soul Recall would be a great start.

/signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post

/signed
    /signed for all abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post

/signed
    Agreed! Put it on everything! The long ones are the worse though. Would love to see this, good job OP

I officially endorse this fine idea. It would be nice to know the cooldown time that remains.
    Hamcat Elora Vishten Selara Tadlos Hamacus Felonia Jenkins Jones Hamelora Nelvana Shambala Port Koliak and my GIMP Tunarri
    Altaholics Anonymous poster child. But one time or another every PvPer on every shard has died at least once by my hand.

This has my support too. I do wish Trion would put the name of the place where you're soulbound too... I have never seen it on mine, and it's useful if you have alts... as it's hard to remember where you bound at when you haven't played an alt for a while.
    Borriklen on Typhiria

Agreed yes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFirefly View Post
    This has my support too. I do wish Trion would put the name of the place where you're soulbound too... I have never seen it on mine, and it's useful if you have alts... as it's hard to remember where you bound at when you haven't played an alt for a while.
    That's odd, I can see it in the tooltip where I'm bound to. It tells me the name of the place in the text.

Of course, that's only when I've bound myself to a particular portal (I think it doesn't say anything when you first get the ability and have yet to bind yourself to a portal).

Soulwalker

I absolutely 100% agree!!! This drives me bonkers as I am left aimlessly guessing at how long I have left and is super frustrating

Please Trion add the cooldown timers!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread