+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move ALL PvP threads to the PvP forum.

Default Move ALL PvP threads to the PvP forum.

I'm tired of seeing all the pvp whining in the General forums. Could you please move those threads to the PvP forums where they belong?

Thanks.

hehe thats kind of true because right now general forum is a waste of time, everytime i want to post something and i find myself having to post it in general forum i change my mind and say nvm and go back to game.. cuz i know a thread only lasts a few minutes in general forum and then disappears cuz of all the QQ thread spam
    Last edited by Byona; 04-18-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

The PvP forum is very, very active. I don't understand why the threads are not just moved into there.

If enough posts were moved, people would get the idea and start posting there and the rest of us could read General once in a while.

Maybe because general is clearly labeled "For all things Rift". Just pointing out the obvious, flame if you like.
    The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Alynna View Post
    Maybe because general is clearly labeled "For all things Rift". Just pointing out the obvious, flame if you like.
    No reason to flame, the forum I'm talking about is clearly labeled:

PVP & Warfronts

An area for discussion of all things PVP and Warfront discussion. (sic)

My suggestion to move all the rants and whining and QQ'ing by the PvP crowd is just to save the rest of us from having to read it day after day. I suppose you could talk about crafting in General, but you'd get a more interested audience if you posted it in the correct forum.

I understand the PvP crowd is not long on brains, so I thought the moderators should help them out and find the correct forum.

Rift Disciple

can we move this to the OT forum? since it has nothing to do with game suggestions...
    “People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.”- -Edmund Burke

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."- -Padme Amidala

I am a little slow, but the way I see it this could be said about most topics. Crafting, roles, dungeons and on and on. General is just that, general. Could be wrong, or maybe, just maybe, you are are a little off on this.

Edit: Just a point, but the qq'r's will always post in the area were it will be seen most. this not just for the pvp players.
    Last edited by Alynna; 04-18-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Or perhaps they could just do away with "General" entirely- but then you'd see a lot more crying and rubbish threads in the other sections.

While it would be nice if players would post things in the proper section, just stay out of general and you're fine. There is very little constructive going on there... ever anyway.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Move all pve QQ threads to the dungeons and raids forum.

Fed up of pve class whiners nerfing my pvp fun (e.g. reaver/paladin multi mob grind jealousy ruining the ability to tank in pvp)
    Last edited by krilly; 04-19-2011 at 03:45 AM.
    Mage - steel cannon
    Rogue - tin pistol
    Warrior - glass machine gun
    Cleric - adamantium machine gun

+ Reply to Thread