+ Reply to Thread

Thread: punching weapons

Default punching weapons

Bladed knuckles, fist hammers, shotgun fingers, etc, I'm a big fan of. I'd be estatic if they added such types of weapons as an option for rogues/warriors.

Do none share my passion for punching?

plenty do I would imagine. Personally, for me, handwraps or any other form of hand to hand weapon belongs on a monk class, not rogue or warrior.
    Opinion based on nothing but opinion will always be just an opinion .... no matter how technical or knowledgeable you try and make yourself sound.

Whilst I do not share your passion for punching, I would still like to see this implemented

A monk is not so much a class as a weapon type combined with a role-playing element. A karate master is not dissimilar. Both are subsets of a greater element (weaponless fighting).

Not to suggest I wouldn't like to see a punching soul/calling (i would) to go along with such items, of course :P
    "You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." - Flemeth

I am destroyer of threads. All of my pants are ripped to shreds.

I could see a rogue using a Katar without needing a new soul/calling or even weapon class. Just needs the model and call it a dagger.

Plane Touched

I could get on board with this. The shotgun fingers would be a cool addition to defiant and their mechs lol Reminds me of a mauler in DAoC, I never really played one but I always thought they looked cool boxing thier opponants lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbird View Post
    i can't heal through stupid.

This could tie in to a monk class I think along with a line of weapons such as gloves, knuckles, etc.

Ooh, a wicked punch like this!
    Last edited by Jhenox; 04-18-2011 at 07:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread