+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The List: UI Needs and Requests... Remix to the Suggestions Forum.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Horologist View Post
    What I would like to request is a way to make the buffs/debuffs appear above the target unit frame.
    ^ This and also allow us to choose where and how many icons we want to see on the group/raid bars.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by deewe View Post
    ^ This and also allow us to choose where and how many icons we want to see on the group/raid bars.
    The only reason I care at all is because I put my unit frames for player, target, and tot above my action bars. Managing dots or hots means I have to move the target or tot or focus frame accodingly

More filter and display options for the combat log.

Filter in/out actions just done BY me and/or pet, and just done TO me and/or pet, etc.
    Abbreviation/shortening options for combat message display.
    More differentiation of combat message types, and in turn more color options for the text.
    I'm raging with ire, an ocean of fire.
    My Wrath is the path to all I desire.

I want to be able to see multiple nameplates, for both enemy and friendly units.

This thread needs a massive bump, ESPECIALLY the idea about separating XP bar from the action bar.

After 1.5 experience bar has become a viable option to actually see your XP, and to further customize the whole UI, this would be a definitely the best thing to do.

If nothing else, /poke addon makers. Make it possible!

Soulwalker

Why is this thread dead? I just entered the forums to say this, but i found the thread

Option to remove artwork from bar 1
    Experience Bar as own element

I tried to add all spells to bar 2-3-4 and hide bar 1, BUT if your class switches your main bar sometimes (rogue stealth) you lose that feature, which is very important

I wouldnt mind it a lot if the macros section had a rework and could detect statuses (cast [combat][nocombat], the UI already detects it!, [stealth] or [stance] or whatever), i could simply program keys to behave like the main bar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadwyn View Post
    Option to remove artwork from bar 1
    Experience Bar as own element
    Even though this thread is extremely old I have been wanting this myself.

Soulwalker

Is there any way the dev's @Ocho (and all the other lovely ones) can tell us if they would be ANY possibility to open the files for addons to the Combat Text or to allow us to customize it as we please via in-game setting? (Maybe put it out with 4.0?) I know that sometimes on my screen it is hard for me to see on screen messages because of a lot of floating combat text in fights and sometimes I miss the text entirely or catch it too late to even matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4