+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LOL'd at Blizzard

Telaran

Oh yes, it is absolutely HILARIOUS that a company would try and bring its players back in....how DARE them want to think about retention. Those evil corporate bastards, sitting behind their desks, rubbing their hands gleefully together as they anticipate everyone opening the email only to be sucked back in for SEVEN FREE DAYS!!!

I guess you also LOL when shopping centers offer discounts to those who frequently return, or providers who offer incentives to those who have stayed with them for a long time.

Plane Touched

thanks for the heads up on the "false" e-mail as I would be a sad panda if my sc2 account went by by

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vixon View Post
    What makes you think Rift will do any different? All game companies do that now.
    Why defend Blizzard with so much fervor in your last few posts? Just curious.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Matteis View Post
    Rift really needs an authenticator - if I stay here as long as I plan, my toon is going to have TONS of plat, I want it protected.
    Just send it to me and I'll keep it safe for you. And as any good bank, I will use it to make lots of money for myself, charge you ridiculous service fees for the "privilege" of you having access to your money, and if I screw things up by investing poorly, I will ask the government to bail me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grulamania View Post
    Some people want to justify staying with the WoW characters that have so many achievements and time spent.
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

i guarentee tron will be sending out the same mails whn kotoro drops

lol i didn't get an email, though i'm pretty sure my account with them is not in good standing, I gave it away to a buddy of mine. Two days after giving it to him, i got emails from blizzard about harrassment and such lol.

I'd Hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Discoprince View Post
    i guarentee tron will be sending out the same mails whn kotoro drops
    TRON? OMG!!!!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Some people want to justify staying with the WoW characters that have so many achievements and time spent.
    Good point.

Telaran

got it over the weekend as well... i did chuckle abit though ... haha
    Akatsuki - Guardian High Elf - Riftblade | Reaver | Beastmaster - Alsbeth
    Themedic - Defiant Eth - Cabalist | Inquisitor | Warden - Dayblind

Ever since Cataclysm came out...i totally gave up on wow..Played the game for few years and the game just isn't the fun anymore..you die in 3 seconds in pvp, good raid content but blizzard just got too greedy. Annyone noticed that every rift subject on wow forums is closed in matter of seconds?? :P Anyway i came here to seek a new beganing. Looking forward to see this game climb up the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Grulamania View Post
    I don't play WoW, if that's what you're implying. I'm not defending WoW, I"m just merely saying all games do this now.
    "If you give us a chance, we can perform. After all, Ginger Rogers could do everything Fred Astaire could do, she just did it backwards and in high heels..."

--Ann Richards--

I never got an email but I definitely think it is pretty amusing that others have. I doubt Rift is going to be the all new WoW killer like people have predicted but it still amusing LOL

I've been getting these emails on multiple accounts for years, I'm still subbed to WoW and I will always be. Do you know what phishing is? No you don't, do some research thanks.
    YouTube - I post all my gameplay (mostly KH, so far) videos here (mostly boss fights, I am currently running through Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Proud Mode. I am aiming to catalogue all boss fights in 1080p HD using PCSX2 to emulate and Fraps to record. Give my videos a watch and some constructive criticism. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2