+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Collections: (Defiant) Missing Freemarch Scion Banners collection?

Default Collections: (Defiant) Missing Freemarch Scion Banners collection?

The overall achievement in Freemarch requires a collection called "Scion banners" to be completed. However, in many hours and searches on the AH I have not once seen or heard of anyone having one of the banners. (I asked in channels with no reply except for people thinking I meant the scroll collection). Knowing its perfectly possible just for me to be really unlucky, for the AH to not have them etc, but they are around, I posted this thread in the hope of finding out if its a bug or not.

One final thing; please note, this is not the scrolls for the "Port of Scion" collection, its another seperate collection called "Scion banners".

Without further ado; could you please confirm or deny the existance of these artifacts in your collections! Thanks
    Rift CE & Founder Sub
    Asus ATi 6950HD Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD PhenomII X6 1100T G.Skill 4GB 1.6Ghz (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)

Soulwalker

I collected some during the betas, but I have not seen them yet during the headstart.

Has anyone else got these?

Had a couple people say they got them in Beta, but not now the games Live.
    Rift CE & Founder Sub
    Asus ATi 6950HD Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD PhenomII X6 1100T G.Skill 4GB 1.6Ghz (F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO)

Rift Disciple

I am having the same issue, i am 99% done with EVERYTHING in freemarch (quests acheivments etc) and have yet to find these banners.

After over 1000 artifacts colected on my own i had collected EVERY rare, uncommon, and common artifact in freemarch and didnt see a single one. I had a petition up for over 24hrs regarding these banners with no reply.

I had collected them in beta as well and they where very common so they are either bugged or definetly not in the loot table.

Is there a chance a mod could move this thread into the new "Achievements" subforum please?
    Thanks muchly.
    Rift CE & Founder Sub

Rift Disciple

well ater a 48hr petition i got an official reply from an ingame GM.

My petition was specific to the Banner of Scion artifacts. Asking if they in particular where added. It was not a generalized question regarding artifacts.

They closed my petition once stating "problem solved" so i reopened the issue asking for a more direct answer to my question.

Their reply was "All artifacts are acting as intended and are in no way glitched." (paraphrase)

After the full headstart is over and now on the fourth day of the actual games release, these Banners of Scion STILL do not exist on my server anywhere.

Being white items with only one green in the set they should be more abundant especially since im advertising that im buying them for 3platinum each. If these are working as intended WHERE THE ____ ARE THEY

Plane Touched

I am in the same situation as well. The Scion Banners are no place to be found on Faeblight. Hell I even ran around the map clicking on banners in the camps and inside Iron Fortress. Thinking maybe the Rift camp Banners was collectables etc.

Also noticed since Beta ended a few of the items in Freemarch have gotten super rare. I can hit close to 100 spawn points I am aware of and run them daily and have not seen on Chart of Death. In Beta I got these as ground spawns right outside Meridian on south wall. Trust me I found some very sneaky Trion placements on corners of structures so you have to be looking at just the right angles .. and up in trees!! I have to climb trees to loot artifacts. Then there are some really funny placements like fireplaces, lamps, eye sockets of skulls, wishing wells .. oh my.

+ Reply to Thread