Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Green Lady

Default The Green Lady

I'll try to leave out as many spoilers as I can but I'm really frustrated.

We have used the bell to call out the roots and take them down - that made sense. Now we can't figure out what to do for Glastig. We've run the bell at every Satyr and Elf lady we can find. I rang it randomly in areas that had trees or seeds in them. There is absolutely nothing in the quest text that indicates where to find this woman.

So, observant people of Telara. Have you seen a green skinned woman named Glastig in Overwatch Keep? No? How about a strange NPC or item that didn't seem to belong that was placed in a courtyard? I'm at my wits end and can't get people to help me look on Dimroot

P.S. We are the only ones on the shard with the quest so no one knows what to do. D:

High Elf Cleric - Threesprings

My fiance and I are doing this quest on Shadefallen. We can't find her either. It is really frustrating. Have you had any luck?

is this the mirror of ages quest? calll out the druid? if so its near the old man statue where the spirit guide is under the tree

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadious View Post
    is this the mirror of ages quest? calll out the druid? if so its near the old man statue where the spirit guide is under the tree
    No, this is several steps after that in the quest.

Still no luck - we've tried using the bell on anything that moves in the entire keep. We take a few steps, use the bell. Rinse and repeat. I have even tried it on random travelers on the road (since she can be anyone) still nothing.

I think we're going to submit a GM ticket on this one - it seems bugged to me.

High Elf Cleric - Threesprings

hmmm i'm on the stage where you kill the invasion bosses... only the items didn't drop so kinda on a waiting game now

Soulwalker

I can't find her either. I submitted a ticket.
    Last edited by brennanaaron; 02-27-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Question

Bump for assistance -- I'm first on the shard in this quest series, and have had zero luck finding where to ring the bell in order to Find and kill Glastig the Green Lady. Two guildmates and I have ran around to every conceivable place-- can't figure this one out.

Anyone with any luck yet???

I'm on the same step as well. Busted my butt hard to get this far. Hopefully we are not stuck because of a bug at this point.

WOOOT! Downward found her! We're gonna post more info when we recreate this since she KILLED him without me being there to tank! Give you a hint, 1st Order _________ random bell cast.

Soulwalker

Cast on EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND! It WILL show up! Tada!

The Green Lady-2011-02-28_004118.jpg

Actually, she is easy to find. Look for a roaming 1st Order Druid with 75% health. That is her. Got her to spawn twice on the same npc.

We still finished it first FIRSTIES! Btw it ends 1 quest later and that's it. Reward is a blue, nothing more ;)

Yeah you did, lol. Yeah, the reward is a tad underwhelming for all the work involved; however, the questline was fun. Our group had a great laugh during the Coup in RotF when we were zerged by a ton of archers.
    Last edited by Talyn; 02-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Yeah you did, lol. Yeah, the reward is a tad underwhelming for all the work involved; however, the questline was fun. Our group had a great laugh during the Coup in RotF when we were zerged by a ton of archers.
    Agreed. I enjoyed the quest very much, even with the frustrating "what/where/huh?!" moments.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast