Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 106 to 117 of 117

Thread: I apologize for all the rude , negative and insulting behavior.

  1. #106
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    No. Finding a server with little to no queue time is.
    Have fun "true gaming" on that soon to be dead server with no friends and guidies then.
    We will see you when you beg for transfers all because Trion can or will not increase the server capacity to meet the needs of its paying customers.

    Please remember the reason why so many of us even consider this game is for the Raiding. This game is very lacking for PVE and PVP in MMO's is not allot of peoples thing.

    You can not raid with queues and you tell guild leaders to move 100-200 guildies on a scrub server, ain't gonna happen.

  2. #107
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwargod View Post
    I'm a true gamer and fan. I want bigger/better servers, not more. Ignore this brown-noser and know that people are unhappy with the current situation.










    Also we're paying money for this.


    You do NOT speak for me. I am completely happy.
    Just when you know all the answers....they change the questions.

  3. #108
    Telaran Riftspeaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersborn View Post
    This game is very lacking for PVE and PVP in MMO's is not allot of peoples thing.
    Sense,




    that made none.

  4. #109
    Soulwalker Menthol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
    Actually I am , I'm apologizing for them , because they don't have the sense to do it themselves.

    That's what secretaries are for.
    While you at it, send Trion a card and some doughnuts.
    I'll keep you on speed dial for when I need your free services again.

    Thanks
    May The Best Of Your Todays Be The Worst Of Your Tomorrows

  5. #110
    Plane Touched Anji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersborn View Post
    Have fun "true gaming" on that soon to be dead server with no friends and guidies then.
    We will see you when you beg for transfers all because Trion can or will not increase the server capacity to meet the needs of its paying customers.

    Please remember the reason why so many of us even consider this game is for the Raiding. This game is very lacking for PVE and PVP in MMO's is not allot of peoples thing.

    You can not raid with queues and you tell guild leaders to move 100-200 guildies on a scrub server, ain't gonna happen.
    Huh? Why did you quote me for this rant?

    Oh, I'm sorry. I'm actually in a guild that cares about its members and does what is best for the entire guild, not just for a couple of people that reached level 8 already and don't want to leave their full server.

    Of the servers that have been made, many of them are already full. What was that about "scrub server"? Yeah. If you mean servers with low population, there are currently none.
    Last edited by Anji; 02-26-2011 at 04:33 PM.

  6. #111
    Plane Touched Blue Nippon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersborn View Post
    Have fun "true gaming" on that soon to be dead server with no friends and guidies then.
    We will see you when you beg for transfers all because Trion can or will not increase the server capacity to meet the needs of its paying customers.

    Please remember the reason why so many of us even consider this game is for the Raiding. This game is very lacking for PVE and PVP in MMO's is not allot of peoples thing.

    You can not raid with queues and you tell guild leaders to move 100-200 guildies on a scrub server, ain't gonna happen.
    my friends and guildies moved with me... why?

    Cuz they are actually friends who want to group together... not min/maxing leet hogging attention seekers...

  7. #112
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scars View Post
    What he said ^
    Thanks for the free luls

    I really have no idea about, what most people are whining about with those wait, I have been able to log in and play every time i wanted without problems, and this is the first time ever they shut the servers down for 30 min, which is perfectly fine with me, since it only will make my gaming experience better!

  8. #113
    Plane Touched Anji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Why thank you! I have to admit, I will smile every time I see it!
    Quote Originally Posted by graill440 View Post
    Keep your mouth shut and your chubby fungers off the keyboard.

  9. #114
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftspeaker View Post
    Sense,




    that made none.
    They let me simplify it for you then.

    Rift PVE (not Raids) is not as good as other games.
    Allot of people don't PVP in MMO's we do that in FPS games.

    So that leaves Raiding on the PVE servers and you can not raid with queues.

    If you don't know what happens to the population of "scrub" servers that are opened up for the release balloon, then you have not played many MMO's with a large raiding guild.

    For those of you who play solo or were able to convince your small guild or group of friends to move, good for you and have fun with that. But that does not fix the problem for allot of players and problems are what we are not happy about.
    Last edited by Wintersborn; 02-26-2011 at 05:18 PM.

  10. #115
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    from Norrath to Gwar
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Why, because they're doing a good job? It's not so much brown nosing as it is being positive and honest in the midst of so many people making a stink about every little thing.

    And I was happy with them last week, as I am this week. Next week? Well, we'll see.
    im still happy play on faeblight im about 420 inline so in the meantime i play on another server with my other account. good job trion thanks for a descent game.

  11. #116
    Plane Touched Anji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersborn View Post
    If you don't know what happens to the population of "scrub" servers that are opened up for the release balloon, then you have not played many MMO's with a large raiding guild.
    I rolled on a highly populated server as soon as WoW came out. It stayed highly populated through one expansion, and then quickly dwindled. It is now overrun by nubs and almost all of the original players and raiders have moved to other servers.

    Your argument is invalid.

    Edit: Also, the queue you're freaking out about so much? Give it a couple of weeks, it will go away. I promise they will not delete your character in the meantime.
    Last edited by Anji; 02-26-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by graill440 View Post
    Keep your mouth shut and your chubby fungers off the keyboard.

  12. #117
    Rift Team Vespera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Resorting to name-calling, mocking, and rude comments is never okay on our forums.

    If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

    Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts