/kyu/ Show Spelled [kyoo] Show IPA noun, verb, queued, queu·ing.
1.a braid of hair worn hanging down behind.
2.a file or line, especially of people waiting their turn.
3.Computers . a FIFO-organized sequence of items, as data, messages, Jobs, or the like, waiting for action.
–verb (used without object), verb (used with object)
4.to form in a line while waiting (often followed by up ).
5.Computers . to arrange (data, jobs, messages, etc.) into a queue.
QUE or que may refer to:
* Quebec, as an informal abbreviation
* Que Publishing, a company which first began as a publisher of technical computer software and hardware support books
* Garmin iQue, a line of products combining PDA devices with integrated GPS receivers
* Trademark of Plastic Logic for an electronic reading device
* A freestanding gate tower in Chinese architecture
Thank you for your time.