+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The calm before the storm?

Quote Originally Posted by TemetNosce View Post
    Hrm, odd the one person on the forums who I noticed had a focus tester tag under his name was espousing some complex method of character customization (related to multiple types of skill trees which would unlock major ones). I was rather hoping they'd let him in since they were considering his idea. Still, even if they don't go in for any real customization options I'll probably enjoy it. I even had fun with DFO for a while.

To be honest though, I'm not sweating it to much since I don't really have a lot of built up hype over it, and since I'm not expecting that much I won't be to picky about what's there (and honestly to an extent I just like testing for testing's sake - I enjoy examining things in detail and working on ways to improve them, so even in games I explicitly dislike I usually enjoy myself to an extent).
    This is strange, since the build I played had none of this. You got skills from a trainer when you got the level and it was just a list with one skill after the other, with a lot of skills just being upgrades of your base set. Maybe he tested a later build, I haven't followed TERA that much in the last 2 months, so maybe they listened to the community. Complex is certainly not a word to use when describing TERA ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerstein View Post
    This is strange, since the build I played had none of this. You got skills from a trainer when you got the level and it was just a list with one skill after the other, with a lot of skills just being upgrades of your base set. Maybe he tested a later build, I haven't followed TERA that much in the last 2 months, so maybe they listened to the community. Complex is certainly not a word to use when describing TERA ;-)
    Eh, they probably just didn't implement it but invited him since they liked reading it (or it was just a fluke). I only commented since I like that kind of idea and had some vague wishful thinking that it might be there when I read it. I don't really follow the game either, but to be honest I don't really follow much... I mostly sign up to test anything that sounds vaguely interesting and then waste time till it starts.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerstein View Post
    Talking of E3 ? How big will Trion World's booth be ? Seems with End of Nations they have another big title in the pipeline and there's also that title they develope with the SciFi channel.
    It's one of the bigger booths. There's a link somewhere where you can see the layout. Their booth includes a large screen.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Europe View Post
    It's one of the bigger booths. There's a link somewhere where you can see the layout. Their booth includes a large screen.
    Yh. Here is how it looks! Really big!!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Elladar View Post
    That's not a bad spot. It's right by the bathrooms / food so everyone will see it eventually. =p

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Plane Touched

Need Trion booth babe info.

Come on guys, I know you're all thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ather View Post
    Need Trion booth babe info.

Come on guys, I know you're all thinking the same thing.
    I wouldn't say no to some sexy cosplay chicks.

Nice location and a decent size, lets hope they make the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I wouldn't say no to some sexy cosplay chicks.

Nice location and a decent size, lets hope they make the most of it.
    Hope there will be a lot of pictures of the cosplaying chicks!!! ;) Booth itself haz the "Third" largest size there! So I think there will be a ton of things to see there, however I believe Not only Telara will be shown there, considering Trion has 2 more games being developed...
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Gives me confidence in their funding when they can do such a booth, notice all the tiny ones on the left side of the map, if they were sitting there I would be worried.

Hope there will be a lot of pictures of the cosplaying chicks!!! ;) Booth itself haz the "Third" largest size there! So I think there will be a ton of things to see there, however I believe Not only Telara will be shown there, considering Trion has 2 more games being developed...
    Let's have women of those games too! =p

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

Cool, thanks for the link.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Arithion's Avatar

Mmm Maybe? I'm just trying not to forum too many of my opinions based on speculation or incomplete information. I really want to keep an open mind about the news they announce at E3 - I'm quite looking forward to it.

That and I had a gathering to attend yesterday and missed pretty much the whole day's worth of posts - I have a lot to catch up on ;)

Calm before the storm? Maybe - people might just be saving up energy hehe
    The Rift Podcast Site

Telarapedia | RiftIRC
    Level 50 Bahmi Warrior - Greybriar - Primal

For some reason I kept thinking E3 started on Tuesday. But I see the G4 coverage starts Monday and the IGN counter is now under 24 hours. To be exact 23 hours, 44 minutes, 56 seconds. Is Monday a real day, where we will get new info or just some type of ceremonial opening without new info?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinn View Post
    For some reason I kept thinking E3 started on Tuesday. But I see the G4 coverage starts Monday and the IGN counter is now under 24 hours. To be exact 23 hours, 44 minutes, 56 seconds. Is Monday a real day, where we will get new info or just some type of ceremonial opening without new info?
    Hmm no idea mate. I believe "Commoners" are allowed to enter the building at 10:00 am on Tuesday the 15th of June! However I have no idea what will|could happen on monday... Lets hope if there will be some info released, we will get to hear something about Rift:Planes of Telara!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zinn View Post
    Officially, it does, but I believe some press stuff goes on Monday. Like, for example, there's a Microsoft press conference then.

Who knows when the Trion stuff starts. Maybe somebody would be so kind as to inform us...
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast