+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Razer stuff

Shadowlander

Default Razer stuff

Just bought a Razer Tarantula keyboard, Razer Naga mouse and Razer Carcharias Headphones--best MMO investment ever! (along with my N560GTX-ti card and 8 more gigs of RAM).

I know i am showboating abit, but i am just passing the time till headstart, i am excited to say the least.

Still have no idea what i am rolling, will make a spontanious decison when i am in game i guess.

I have a Mamba and Lycosa here. The Mamba is perfect, the Lycosa, not so much
    Lotham City

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinson View Post
    I have a Mamba and Lycosa here. The Mamba is perfect, the Lycosa, not so much
    Had a Lycosa in my hands till the dude at the store said they had a Tarantula for like 1/2 price due to they dont make them (i believe) any more.

Telaran

We've got the same head-set greatest headset I've seen in a while. I have the Death Adder gaming mouse but, I am changing it out for a Razer Nagga Epic. I use a M17X Alienware fully customized so I haven't picked up a keyboard yet. But, for my hand built desktop I use the new Razer Anansi. It's okay.

Good. The Lycosa looks amazing and works good it's just sometimes a random key just ceases to work or acts like it's being held down. I've had it for about 8 months now and these problems started showing up about 3 months in. I've taken good care of it so it's nothing I did. Maybe I just need to fiddle with the lycosa software some more, idk. The Mamba is my favorite mouse ever though. I only decided against the Naga because I play Call of Duty about half the time and that mouse felt awkward for me playing CoD and surfing the web
    Lotham City

Shadowlander

Razer Luchesus here and it's the best mouse I have ever played with, but I have never had another Razer.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinson View Post
    Good. The Lycosa looks amazing and works good it's just sometimes a random key just ceases to work or acts like it's being held down. I've had it for about 8 months now and these problems started showing up about 3 months in. I've taken good care of it so it's nothing I did. Maybe I just need to fiddle with the lycosa software some more, idk. The Mamba is my favorite mouse ever though. I only decided against the Naga because I play Call of Duty about half the time and that mouse felt awkward for me playing CoD and surfing the web
    Yeah the Nage will take time to get use to, but when the awkwardness wears out it will be very mmo useful.

My next mouse will probably be whatever Razer releases to replace the Mamba but as for keyboards I don't know if I'll get another Razer
    Lotham City

I have a Lachesis and it's the worst mouse I've ever owned, even worse than those ones that had balls that would get covered in tar and fluff. It tracks poorly, has only so-so button placement, but worst of all tends to jam up and stop tracking left and right, leaving me with a cursor that can only move up and down. The Razer Destructor mouse matt is pretty nice, no complaints there.

Soulwalker

I have had a very negative experience with razer. I purchased the naga and after 4-5 months both the top mouse buttons broke. It took them 3 weeks to send me a RMA number, another 3 weeks to get an email confirming that they received and processed my mouse, and now 2 months after that email I still have yet to receive my new mouse. I'd say be careful when choosing to buy Razer products as their customer service is extremely lacking

+ Reply to Thread