+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beta Invite Questions

Default Beta Invite Questions

So I got this mail saying i got invited to beta (no not the one saying i have a chance of getting invited), so they handed me this key and also saying that if I already have an key registered to my account then i could give this key away. On my account there is already a key registered that says "Community Beta" is this the real thing or do i need to apply the key in the mail?

Rift Disciple

Sounds like you got a VIP key there. Apply it to your account as the community key is not a VIP key.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I wont be able to play on the community key? Why Im asking is because i would like it if I could give away a key to a friend. What comes with the VIP key?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaligolas View Post
    I wont be able to play on the community key? Why Im asking is because i would like it if I could give away a key to a friend. What comes with the VIP key?
    Login to your account from the mainpage it must say VIP somewhere in the name for you to have guaranteed access the ones that just say community without VIP behind them do not guarantee a spot only a chance at it.
    Last edited by Nadili; 12-01-2010 at 04:03 AM.

Not only that, but the VIP access gives you all the betas. The community Beta access means you have a "chance" to get into each the betas, kind of like a lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Not only that, but the VIP access gives you all the betas. The community Beta access means you have a "chance" to get into each the betas, kind of like a lottery.
    So really, the question is:

Do you feel lucky . . . punk?

Well . . . do ya?
    Senior Officer of Legend ( Endless US PvE )

Well if u dont need the key can i have it? im still searching for VIP key (or any possible key) that helps me to get to beta. ( i have put one community key already). And i still havent got in to beta.... so i could make use of that key if u dont need it Pleaseee....
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

I could just apply the key on a second account? that way if the old account DO get picked for a beta. I could lend my friend that account?

Yes, you can.

Because Evil is Sexy

Probably don't know what type of key it is until you apply it to an account. Unless you speak Trionese?
    Proverbs 26:11

Well i applied it to a new account. And it's a "RIFTWatch_Beta_Invite_Key1"

Now the "funny" thing is that i got the EULA thing and download link on my first account (the one with the community beta invite on) but not on my account with the applied key

+ Reply to Thread