+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Headstart/Live isnt right..

This thread didnt turn out the way I wanted it to........

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I'll be playing on the 24th. However, I do think the separation between the two dates is a bit extreme. Three or four days tops is the ideal headstart in my opinion.
    Well then, another brilliant idea for you!! You personally make your own choice to start on th 26th...none of that "I'll be playing on the 24th" that you spoke about.

This way, you start on the 26th, retail release is 3-4 days later and therefore...wait for it, wait for it....you have YOUR own personal ideal headstart just like you wished for in this same thread!!

You have the power to make your dreams come true...I defy you to fail yourself and your own desires.

If that bothers you so much get preorder now.

I preordered, got the key and they will send me box later when it's available.
    Last edited by Necrotic; 02-13-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshra View Post
    Well then, another brilliant idea for you!! You personally make your own choice to start on th 26th...none of that "I'll be playing on the 24th" that you spoke about.

This way, you start on the 26th, retail release is 3-4 days later and therefore...wait for it, wait for it....you have YOUR own personal ideal headstart just like you wished for in this same thread!!

You have the power to make your dreams come true...I defy you to fail yourself and your own desires.
    Why are you getting up in arms over my remark? I was objectively saying that that much of a headstart is a little much. That doesn't mean I have vested personal interest in having it changed or that I'll deny myself the headstart given. I was being objective. You can stop being emotional.
    Last edited by Nevron; 02-13-2011 at 05:43 PM.

D_B
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bibo View Post
    Its more like

Headstart = live
    Regular start = Latestart

Servers are live, only you cant play if you havent pre-ordered because its not available in stores.

/endofuselessthread
    Really easy fix...
    Go preorder now and stop posting useless crap like this.

If you have not preordered, that is whose fault?
    Yep. Yours.

Quote Originally Posted by D_B View Post
    Really easy fix...
    Go preorder now and stop posting useless crap like this.

If you have not preordered, that is whose fault?
    Yep. Yours.
    I did preorder, i dont know how you guys are understanding my post..............................

It's a weird system but likely put in place to attempt to have a more stable launch date since everyone will be flooding the servers and hitting up the newbie zones right away. It's likely to reduce heavy server traffic.

Beyond that there really is little point to such a system. Those who want to play the game will preorder while those who decide to play Rift at a later date may have to wait for the release date or later. Though I have a feeling headstart launch will have much higher traffic as opposed to the official launch,
    Interested in roleplaying in Rift? Check out the Rift RP roleplaying community!

Future high elf or kelari warrior. Depends on how I like their aesthetics and their respective factions.

Oh noes! Another elf player! Kill eet!

if you dont like having to wait till march 1... why dont you preorder?

i mean i ordered from steam... (mainly because i dont want all those disks around) ...

-Ardure

most people who want to play this game have already pre ordered. Give it a month, or two and you wont tell the difference between a head start and another player. Its all personal preference.

I do headstart to reserver my character names, above all.
    Online since 1994. MajorMud, UO, EQ 1/2, AC 1/2 DAOC, Earth and Beyond, Anarchy Online, Horizons, SWG, Lineage 2, WoW, LOTR, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Star Trek Online, RIFT!

D_B
    Champion

Your first post:
    Its more like

Headstart = live
    Regular start = Latestart

Servers are live, only you cant play if you havent pre-ordered because its not available in stores.

/endofuselessthread
    And then you said:
    I did preorder, i dont know how you guys are understanding my post..............................
    ... YOU don't know how *WE* could misunderstand YOU?
    Honestly... just turn off your computer and don't... *EVER*... turn it back on again.
    Plz/Thnx.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4