4,278 28.11%
  • 25 - 34

5,515 36.24%
  • 35 - 44

3,391 22.28%
  • Over 45

1,411 9.27%
Closed Thread
Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How old are you?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really hate LFD. I hated it the second it was added! I spent more time dead than alive because of speed tanks and I'm on my break healz.

I haven't raided since before cata release. Could not find any good groups that knew how let alone knew the way thru them.

The community def killed it and made it extremely stressful. No it's not fun to play alone and that's why I finally walked. I logged in alone one last time last nite to leave guild so it could be disbanded. I cried for what was, was not, and never shall be. I emptied out my vaults and vendored it all. I took on last look at Silvermoon that had been my home for lo these many years. Not much to see because all my family and friends are long past. I said I wouldn't cry today, but as I write hot tears of sadness and wistfullness for what was sting my eyes threatening to overfill them. Unless you have actually been there you would have no understanding of this outpouring of emotion. Ah such as it must be for those who faced many hardened battles. bah! A dreaming fool am I. For us there is no place to be found in this realm. Farewell Thrall and Hellscream I hardly knew ye. Yes I shall always remember the Sunwell how could I forget??

I have greatly enjoyed Rift game and the community for most part. The higher lvl chat was very useful, friendly, and enjoyable for most part. The guild I joined I enjoyed immensely. I'm still in touch with a few and we plan on getting back together again when Rift goes live.

For me the best part of game was the rift battles you could run right up and join in swinging your weapon popping your spells of choice until your heart was content. no matter how bad or good you were none could simply kick you from party. No one was better nor worse than you. For once we were all equal as it should be.

All Adult guild forming must be 18+ in real life to join! Visit us: http://www.fuggbucket.guildportal.com

Quote Originally Posted by diiorio View Post
    "I've got less than a month before everything starts failing... 30 at the end of February "

No eve nclose 30 is like a golden era. I'm gettign close to the 40 mark. SOme thigns improve (except in cold weather).
    I'm from northern Michigan... There's two types of weather... cold and road construction...

Never gonna say

Soulwalker

Put me down as the over 45 group. But please don't tell anyone

Soulwalker

Default age

35 - 44 range

I want to click a younger age group... but sadly last year, I broke the 35 year mark. Maybe I can open a Rift irl and go back like 10 years and things will all be... oh that wouldn't work. I'd be living on no money, having to figure out school and work, a husband, a kid, cleaning house.. hmm Sorry, but was that the past, or now? LOL

At any rate, players of all ages are fine by me. As long as they can act their ages and not their shoe sizes, we'll get along perfectly .
    EverQuest: Luclin server, <Heroes> Nareena, Kayanna
    EverQuest II: Crushbone server, <Desecration> Nareyna, Kayanaa (and more)
    RIFT: Nareyna: Defiant Mage- Dom/Chloro/Ele
    Nareena The Gypsy

Soulwalker

Default Ahh youth, it is wasted on the young

As I get older I really wish I knew then what I know now. Yes I am only 27 but I was aised with a much older generation. So glad to find an adult in age kid in mind friendly game again

Default Huzzah! I'm in the PINK

Age 44 here-
    - Married with 16 year old son.
    - Writer (Sci-fi, Fantasy, Gothic, Children's, Drama/Suspense, Romance)
    - Graphic Designer
    - Over phone survey interviewer
    - Living in San Diego, CA
    Last edited by Ravynwynd; 01-29-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by dallammarr View Post
    Funny to think when I started out in the MMO world I was in the under 18 category and now I'm in the 25-34 category, man time flies.
    How about I was 14 and am now 42 ...... back then you didn't get graphical MMO's instead you had text based MUD's and the original 'MUD' was at Essex University in the UK - and could only be accessed remotely via PSS - before the internet was around for the public.

Soulwalker

TERMS OF USE, LICENSE AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
    (TESTING OF A PRE-RELEASE GAME)
    Trion Worlds, Inc. ("Trion") has designed and developed, and is the publisher of a software product entitled RIFT (the "Game"). Trion has established a pre-release test program (the "Beta Program") to, among other things, allow a limited number of people to test the features, capabilities and performance of one or more pre-release version(s) of the Game (the "Beta Software") and provide feedback and comments to Trion. By clicking the "AGREE" button below:

(1) You promise that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and are not a principal or employee of a developer, manufacturer or publisher of video or computer games (other than Trion), and are entering into this Agreement on a completely voluntary basis with no expectation of consideration, remuneration or any form of compensation whatsoever other than that which is expressly provided for in this Agreement (IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA PROGRAM);

In my fifties

I knew I read the beta entry right. Thank you for the post it says it all! That being the beta agreement doesn't it make the game 18 and up? I definitely think so. Trion doesn't want on their hands what other mmorpgs have suffered through. This is why they aimed very high seeking only adult betas to see if the game is sellable to to us. Yes it is poll shows exactly who is interested and who will become a paying gamer. I don't blame them if I was putting the company on the thin line I would also play it smart by aiming high. They gambled with a big risk, but they won even bigger. way to go trion congratulations!

All Adult guild forming must be 18+ in real life to join! Visit us: http://www.fuggbucket.guildportal.com

Soulwalker

26 soon to be 27 later this year. Wtf, what happened to my life? Oh right, I spent it in MMOs.
    Last edited by Veloxi; 01-29-2011 at 08:28 PM.

In the over 45 group! AWESOME to see that beat out the under 18 and hope it remains that way.
    ziboo
    Hammerfist Clan - Faeblight

"Never argue with stupid, it drags you down to it's level, then beats you with experience."

only 20 here but glad to see a lot of older and mature people are playing this is deff going to be a great experience!!
    Tearfall server
    lvl 30 Warrior

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast