+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Search Function

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Bibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115
    Last edited by Bibo; 02-11-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Aeshec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    230

    Default

    LMAO
    ~Kelari Pride, Faeblight, Kepler~

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Also notice that WoW is in that list...

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Bibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel11983 View Post
    Also notice that WoW is in that list...
    what has this world turned into

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Lol, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong site to be searching for those...

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflemonster View Post
    Lol, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong site to be searching for those...
    Hah...Yeah, freakin' Internetz 101 right there. I also question the form the word appears in. Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context?

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Bibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel11983 View Post
    Hah...Yeah, freakin' Internetz 101 right there. I also question the form the word appears in. Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context?
    you just did

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bibo View Post
    you just did
    Ok then, I'll play along. Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context other than the person who asks the question, "Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context?"
    Last edited by Rebel11983; 02-11-2011 at 11:43 AM.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Bibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel11983 View Post
    Ok then, I'll play along. Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context other than the person who asks the question, "Who over the age of 11 actually says boobies in a serious context?"
    I dunno, use the search function and find out! jk

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bibo View Post
    I dunno, use the search function and find out! jk
    I think we just solved the puzzle friend!

  11. #11
    Telaran Cyrodiil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Looool!

    You guys caught me. ):
    Children of Cybertron ♥~
    -------
    Sex Life
    Tearfall: Cyrodiil Class/Class/Class Level.

    1

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Bibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel11983 View Post
    I think we just solved the puzzle friend!
    Quest complete! Choose one of the following:
    Return to the General Discussion
    Reply to this thread

  13. #13
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bibo View Post
    Quest complete! Choose one of the following:
    Return to the General Discussion
    Reply to this thread
    Seeing as this was like a random public group for a Rift-like event, I will drop group immediately and go about my merry way!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts