+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Telarapedia giving out some VIP keys via twitter

  1. #1
    Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Telarapedia giving out some VIP keys via twitter

    We've given out two so far!

    If you follow us on twitter (http://twitter.com/Telarapedia) you have a chance at getting a VIP beta key. I won't say when, but between now and the 28th we'll announce something like "Tweet about Telarapedia and win a key". Should you be the 1st one who does so after our tweet, you'll win a VIP key.

    The rules are very basic:
    1. If we gave you a key already, you can't win a 2nd
    2. Tweet with the @ not used as the 1st word, so "The @telarapedia is the best place for #Rift info" will work, but not "@telarapedia key please"

    There will be multiple chances between now and the 28th of November. Spread the word!
    Last edited by Ciovala; 11-19-2010 at 01:39 PM.

    A wiki is only as good as its contributors – won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

  2. #2
    Champion Myrdynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    550

    Default

    nice, ive never been on Twitter, and even this wont get me! I refuse to give in!

    Good Luck All
    Greke- Sab/NB/Infl and RS/BD/Bard
    Magus Imperialis Magicus- Briarcliffe Server- PVP

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara g0kuenuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Good luck guys
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

  4. #4
    Ascendant JoshuaPonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Marana, AZ
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciovala View Post
    We've given out two so far!

    If you follow us on twitter (http://twitter.com/Telarapedia) you have a chance at getting a VIP beta key. I won't say when, but between now and the 28th we'll announce something like "Tweet about Telarapedia and win a key". Should you be the 1st one who does so after our tweet, you'll win a VIP key.

    The rules are very basic:
    1. If we gave you a key already, you can't win a 2nd
    2. Tweet with the @ not used as the 1st word, so "The @telarapedia is the best place for #Rift info" will work, but not "@telarapedia key please"

    There will be multiple chances between now and the 28th of November. Spread the word!
    It's good to follow these Telarapedia to your phone so that you can respond no matter where you are.
    You must have a phone number assigned to your account though.

  5. #5
    Shield of Telara Brangdha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdynn View Post
    nice, ive never been on Twitter, and even this wont get me! I refuse to give in!

    Good Luck All
    Same here. And same with Facebook.
    its = possessive, it's = it is | whose = possessive, who's = who is | your = possessive, you're = you are | too = also or too much, to = to go or to do, two = 2 | their = possessive, there = a place, they're = they are | than = comparative, then = deals with time

    Sign these petitions: Halo Reach for PC | Legend of the Seeker season 3 (tv show)

  6. #6
    Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Yeah sorry to the people who don't use Facebook or twitter. I'll do more stuff in the future to accomodate other people, though, don't worry.

    A wiki is only as good as its contributors – won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

  7. #7
    Ascendant JoshuaPonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Marana, AZ
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciovala View Post
    Yeah sorry to the people who don't use Facebook or twitter. I'll do more stuff in the future to accomodate other people, though, don't worry.
    Some Fan trivia over on Telarpedia would be good. I love the work you're doing.

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdynn View Post
    nice, ive never been on Twitter, and even this wont get me! I refuse to give in!

    Good Luck All
    Good for you lol..Stick to your guns. Im ashamedly, giving in to my wantoness...

  9. #9
    Plane Touched MasaGet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdynn View Post
    nice, ive never been on Twitter, and even this wont get me! I refuse to give in!

    Good Luck All
    Welcome to the club !
    "Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."

    - George Orwell

  10. #10
    Plane Walker Aesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Good for you lol..Stick to your guns. Im ashamedly, giving in to my wantoness...
    Same.. but at least now I can get Rift news straight to my phone... I refuse to use it for anything else!

    Oooo except maybe .. nope... resist!
    * The ‘I’m Stuck’ button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    ~ The Most Awesome Amary

  11. #11
    Sword of Telara Sifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdynn View Post
    nice, ive never been on Twitter, and even this wont get me! I refuse to give in!

    Good Luck All
    Yeah almost worth making a junk account just for this though. Twitter just seems like one of those corporate advertising inventions to me. As soon as it came out the corporate media machine was promoting it like crazy so I was immediately distrustful lol.

  12. #12
    Ascendant JoshuaPonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Marana, AZ
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sifer View Post
    Yeah almost worth making a junk account just for this though. Twitter just seems like one of those corporate advertising inventions to me. As soon as it came out the corporate media machine was promoting it like crazy so I was immediately distrustful lol.
    Twitter is okay... it's not as evil as it sounds. You choose who you want to follow and you see absolutely nothing but what you want to. So just follow Rift and you will never get another message other than from Rift.

  13. #13
    Sword of Telara Cutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Cheers to Telaraedia, but gods above I hate Twitter and I wish it would just die and go away. It's not like we don't have enough ADD kids today. The upisde is that Twitters attrition rate is apparently upward of 70% after 2 weeks so I suspect it will not be long for this world.
    "Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!"

  14. #14
    Ascendant Ahrakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Cheers to Telaraedia, but gods above I hate Twitter and I wish it would just die and go away. It's not like we don't have enough ADD kids today. The upisde is that Twitters attrition rate is apparently upward of 70% after 2 weeks so I suspect it will not be long for this world.
    This is good news... I just can't understand why people would care to know such trivial... not even details, about what someone is doing or going to do... Or whatever...

    It serves absolutely no purpose, which is why I look down on it from my haughty high horse. (Seriously serious here, I hate Twitter with a passion... it's textbook definition stupid.)

    But that's just my opinion .
    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - Pope John Paul II



    Sanity's Requiem

  15. #15
    Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    I pretty much agree about twitter, but it serves a useful purpose as sort of an RSS alternative. I use it for websites as another avenue for getting news out for example.

    Oh, and gave a VIP key away earlier today.

    A wiki is only as good as its contributors – won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts