Closed Thread

Thread: Which servers will be the most populated?

Soulwalker

Default Which servers will be the most populated?

The name says it. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this. I'm trying to find a populated server, but have no clue which are going to be the most populated, or any balance issues on both factions. Its really hard to tell now, I know.

Wait for launch and find the server that has the longest queue to get in.

well we can't really tell anytime before launch except maybe for open beta which will give us an idea.

but most oceanicers are rolling on briarcliff or belmont, so they'll be populated.

Which servers will be the most populated?
    The one with the most people on it...

Thankyou very much i'm here all week /bow.

Lotham will probably the the most heavily saturated PvP server, due to the guild Blood Pact being there and them being featured in multiple podcasts, as well as Lotham being the server where most of the beta's PvP videos were recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawne View Post
    The one with the most people on it...

Thankyou very much i'm here all week /bow.
    Ingenious!

the most populated server will be the one with the most people on it.

Faeblight(RP-PvE) was heavily populated in the two past betas. In Beta 6 it was common for people to wait in queue to get in during peak hours.
    Victory is most easily achieved when your enemy no longer has the means with which to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffycalico View Post
    the most populated server will be the one with the most people on it.
    Being funny doesn't work like that, Fluffycalico. Someone already did your funny, so your funny = no funny.

OT: I think it will be the PvP servers that have the same name as on Beta that will be most crowded, this is coming purely from previous experiences though, no facts to back it up.
    ASUS P6T SE - INTEL I7 930 @ 3.6 GHz - 3X2 GB DDR3 1600 MHz - 2X ATI 4890 HD's - 27" HD MONITOR (2MS) - LOGITECH G500 MOUSE/OCZ ALCHEMY ELIXIR KEYBOARD

Quote Originally Posted by Yinyang View Post
    Lotham will probably the the most heavily saturated PvP server, due to the guild Blood Pact being there and them being featured in multiple podcasts, as well as Lotham being the server where most of the beta's PvP videos were recorded.
    That is both correct and incorrect.

The fact is, Lotham was the first PvP server available in beta #1. So everybody and anybody that played PvP in beta #1 went to Lotham including myself. (Ghost - Dwarf Rogue from FILTHY DIRTY ROGUE videos".

However, on launch my guild will be switching to a different server with a more appealing name & I suspect a lot of other guilds that rolled on Lotham because it was the first PvP server available will be doing the same when we get the official list of launch servers.

Soulwalker

The unofficial Oceanic servers will be over-crowded if past history of the reasonably popular launches are anything to go by.

Proudmore was the unoffocial Oceanic WoW server and was dubbed Down More for good reason, even six long years later it is Blizzard's most overworked server and has gone through more hardware maintenance and upgrades than any other server.

That is both correct and incorrect.

The fact is, Lotham was the first PvP server available in beta #1. So everybody and anybody that played PvP in beta #1 went to Lotham including myself. (Ghost - Dwarf Rogue from FILTHY DIRTY ROGUE videos".

However, on launch my guild will be switching to a different server with a more appealing name & I suspect a lot of other guilds that rolled on Lotham because it was the first PvP server available will be doing the same when we get the official list of launch servers.
    Yes, but the community already knows that there is an established community of PvPers already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yinyang View Post
    Yes, but the community already knows that there is an established community of PvPers already there.
    Well, my guess is that half of us or more will be leaving to other servers when the official list is announced.

Either way I am sure it will be a fine place for PvP. I just think that other places like Seastone & Dayblind will be the go to servers for PvP. Still waiting on the official list though.

Closed Thread