+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Autumn Harvest 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hugolf View Post
    ...that should bring people back.
    The Ascended Essential Pack is only 4050 credits right now during the current sale with Patron. If anyone ever wanted to fully explore Rift this is a GREAT time to get Patron and buy the Ascended Essentials Pack. (Don't be like me and pay full price without Patron.)
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Arthritis View Post
    The Ascended Essential Pack is only 4050 credits right now during the current sale with Patron. If anyone ever wanted to fully explore Rift this is a GREAT time to get Patron and buy the Ascended Essentials Pack. (Don't be like me and pay full price without Patron.)
    L O L

Are you serious?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Arthritis View Post
    ROFL. Pay this company for this crap?

Telaran

Default an auspicious harvest

This item says it opens the named rift. I made the mistake of assuming that meant it would open the rift type listed in my quest. i.e. air rift. I tried it but it opens a random rift.

Is this a bug or just bad labeling?
    Last edited by Harlowsgames; 10-24-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Harlowsgames View Post
    This item says it opens the named rift. I made the mistake of assuming that meant it would open the rift type listed in my quest. i.e. air rift. I tried it but it opens a random rift.

Is this a bug or just bad labeling?
    The lure only opens the specific rift called An Auspicious Harvest. I believe it is a life rift.

I usually ask other players in the Gloamwood Instant Adventures to open the specific type of rift needed for the daily quest, particularly if it is an air rift, which is rare in low level zones.

You have to be level 50 to get the Planar Attunement skills to open specific types of rifts.

Telaran

Default Spider's den Kit

Does anyone know if the 32 items are randomly selected or if there is a list of items you get in this kit?

Any help appreciated...The reason I ask is I don't do spiders....but just for one upcoming den.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Harlowsgames View Post
    Does anyone know if the 32 items are randomly selected or if there is a list of items you get in this kit?

Any help appreciated...The reason I ask is I don't do spiders....but just for one upcoming den.

The old Better Homes and Dimensions website says the Spider Den Kit contains the following:

Webs: 3 Large Webbed Roots, 2 Ceilings of Cobwebs, 4 Corners of Cobwebs, 2 Cups of Cobwebs, 2 Hall Edges of Cobwebs and 4 Screens of Cobwebs,

Spider corpses: 2 Green Spiderís Corpses, 2 Spiderís Corpses and a Magic Spiderís Corpse,

Cocooned critters: a Hanging Cocooned Barghest, a Glowing Hanging Cocooned Barghest, 3 Paralyzed Cocooned Humans, a Glowing Hanging Cocooned Human, 3 Cocooned Humans and a Hanging Cocooned Human.

https://thestylishradish.wordpress.c...ween-goodness/

You can buy all those items separately, get them in 4 hour Autumn Harvest minion missions or find them on the Auction House.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2