+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Videssian

Thread: One hand planar weapons for mage and cleric

Soulwalker

Default One hand planar weapons for mage and cleric

As cleric, I have access to 2h planar weapon.
    Compared to EW, this weapon requires times over times effort to upgrade it, yet the benefit of having it is questionable, taking into account EW passive bonus. So it is not worthy to spend so much time for upgrades and is useless without them. There is simply no point in buying it for cleric and mage.
    However, the solution for that might be reworking it into 1h weapon, so it can be used along with 1h EW. Pretty much like rogues and warriors do. Having that, I would devote that huge amount of effort to upgrade one and improve my performance.
    Are there any plans like that on reworking this weapon?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Arctomachine View Post
    As cleric, I have access to 2h planar weapon.
    Compared to EW, this weapon requires times over times effort to upgrade it, yet the benefit of having it is questionable, taking into account EW passive bonus. So it is not worthy to spend so much time for upgrades and is useless without them. There is simply no point in buying it for cleric and mage.
    However, the solution for that might be reworking it into 1h weapon, so it can be used along with 1h EW. Pretty much like rogues and warriors do. Having that, I would devote that huge amount of effort to upgrade one and improve my performance.
    Are there any plans like that on reworking this weapon?
    I... really hate to break it to you, but there are no plans for ANY content of ANY kind for Rift. There are no developers left to do it, even if Gamigo for some reason wanted to! Sorry, you'll just have to live with the weapon as it is, and hope you get it fully upgraded before the game is shut down.

+ Reply to Thread