+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rift at 3% of MGI net revenues in Oct. 2020 presentation

Rift Disciple

I suggest digging into zornars post pre-2021 and then voice your opinion.

Yes, 2021, he has been critical, before that, he has been called gamigo PR by many on these forums.

Not that it matters, since we are discussing things that don't matter on forums of a dead game soon to be closed.

I'm still very happy about everything Rift past, but since gamigo took over, anyone beeing positive about future was gamigo PR or an idiot.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kuradid View Post
    I suggest digging into zornars post pre-2021 and then voice your opinion.

Yes, 2021, he has been critical, before that, he has been called gamigo PR by many on these forums.

Not that it matters, since we are discussing things that don't matter on forums of a dead game soon to be closed.

I'm still very happy about everything Rift past, but since gamigo took over, anyone beeing positive about future was gamigo PR or an idiot.
    I saw his opinion, and yours, and many others. Your opinions didn't used to be peppered with such unsolicited comments, so it's been definitely surprising Just because I wasn't always posting doesn't mean I wasn't reading.

Since Gamigo took over, Zomar was far from the only with optimism. That optimism gradually dropped off, as it did for most of us, and as it did for him. TBH, I still see some folks here speaking positively and hopefully - but only Zomar gets browbeat?

To also be honest, I thought he did a lot of research and went digging deep to find information about Gamigo. It didn't really change anything in the long run, but at least someone was trying to be thorough before forming an opinion.

It seems like he ended up at the same opinion we all have now, so maybe cut some slack?

Beautiful quote - "If you can't be kind, be quiet."
    Last edited by Ambrianna; 09-02-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrianna View Post
    I saw his opinion, and yours, and many others. Your opinions didn't used to be peppered with such unsolicited comments, so it's been definitely surprising Just because I wasn't always posting doesn't mean I wasn't reading.

Since Gamigo took over, Zomar was far from the only with optimism. That optimism gradually dropped off, as it did for most of us, and as it did for him. TBH, I still see some folks here speaking positively and hopefully - but only Zomar gets browbeat?

To also be honest, I thought he did a lot of research and went digging deep to find information about Gamigo. It didn't really change anything in the long run, but at least someone was trying to be thorough before forming an opinion.

It seems like he ended up at the same opinion we all have now, so maybe cut some slack?

Beautiful quote - "If you can't be kind, be quiet."
    lol, you were bashing him like all the others who feel disgust for white knights

whats with people beeing so ****ing fake?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kuradid View Post
    lol, you were bashing him like all the others who feel disgust for white knights

whats with people beeing so ****ing fake?
    Umm...what? LOL!!

Zomar will have to show me where I bashed him.

What's up with people having to ****ing deflect?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2