+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shas
  • 2 Post By kuradid

Thread: Not enough ZE to support your Champions Weapon

Rift Chaser

Default Not enough ZE to support your Champions Weapon

We know you have no actual plans to support Rift other with minimal needed efforts to keep the cash cow on life support as long as doing so is profitable. Basically you're just playing hospice nurse to a dying patient. But could at least have made some change to coincide with the few cash grab features you yourself implemented?

Planar Champions Weapon requires a HUGE amount of time and effort to upgrade. That's not really big deal in MMO's. If they where too easy people would run through content in a short time and move on. Understood marketing method.

That said, there are almost zero regular elemental zone events popping up to support the long upgrade path in that weapon. I play every day. Game can go days and days and days between events of this type. Some of us spent a lil money for REX or direct credit buying to purchase your item, the least you could do is support it. Or was making the cash sale your only concern? Couldn't take all that much to fix this could it? The last zone even I saw was over a week ago. I realize I probably don't catch them all but I do use YARET and I look at it quite regularly. I'm thinking if there where ze's popping I'd have seen a few of them at least.

Telaran

Wouldnt take much to add a couple of upgradeable hubs like in Gedlo for fire and scath for Life, in the other comet zones, as they initially intended to do but as with most Rift content , they dropped the project before it was completed. But they are now shifting all focus to Skydome. It was a good run.

Skydome isn't developed by Gamigo, Gamigo shifting every possible resource away from RIFT is because they're a garbage and scummy company, not because of Skydome.
    Kelyk@Greybriar | Kalyk@Greybriar | Kely@Greybriar | Kyely@Greybriar | Kekly@Greybriar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyk View Post
    Skydome isn't developed by Gamigo, Gamigo shifting every possible resource away from RIFT is because they're a garbage and scummy company, not because of Skydome.
    When the latest post on the News and Announcements section in the Rift forum is an ad for Skydome does it really matter who is developing it? Wake up to reality. Rift is over

Quote Originally Posted by Hugolf View Post
    Wake up to reality. Rift is over
    You don't have to tell me that, man. I'm not a doorknob like some of the white knights on this forum. But I'm just saying, it is way easier to advertise a game you publish than to develop a game you own entirely (especially when you're Gamigo and developing games is the lowest thing on your agenda.)
    Last edited by Kelyk; 06-12-2021 at 10:35 AM.
    Kelyk@Greybriar | Kalyk@Greybriar | Kely@Greybriar | Kyely@Greybriar | Kekly@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

This will never be fixed I'm sure. The only new additions or changes will be cash grabs I think.

Rift Disciple

You could actually get 600 invasions for one upgrade if everyone didn't try to end the event as fast as possible. Need a better solution. Increase the invasions to 1000 but lose the element. Grinding is annoying enough without competing with other players that most likely are not even working on the weapon. In any case a gave up so hell with it.. New World is coming. Will it be great?? Who knows but with amazon behind it no worries it will be sold to gaymigo.

-Get 7+ people
    -Go to Geldo or whatever and see if there is a foothold with the invasion element you need
    -Kill everything planar but footholds of that element
    -Wait a minute
    -Profit

To be fair the wep is pretty terrible and really not worth it as long as there is something even remotely better to do with your spare time.
    Last edited by Shas; 07-30-2021 at 05:13 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Rift Disciple

gamigo's solution will be +1 level upgrade token for 3800 credits.

As long as you keep paying them, the servers will be up, nothing more, nothing less. It's not their concern to deal with YOUR issues

+ Reply to Thread