+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Goodbye giveway

Rift Chaser

Default Goodbye giveway

Hey guys!

After nearly 6 years of playing primalist and investing a lot of my free time creating new specs and guides, as well as trying to bring my favorite class to the top spot on the leaderboard, I think I'm done with what I wanted to do in this game.

Unfortunately, we didn't get any new raids or class balance in a very long time, and that's the only things that matter for me. I finally found a new MMO that suit me and that has everything I'm looking for to replace Rift.

After giving away everything I could to all the people I played with on EU side, I'm left with 4k credits on my account.
    I'll give them away, so they aren't wasted.

How it'll work:

Post here your character name, its server and a list of items you'd like from your wish list. Those items prices shouldn't go higher than 1k credits so 4 people can win something.

Example:

Hokhmah@Brutwacht
    Item 1 - xxx credits
    Item 2 - xxx credits
    Total: xxx credits (1k or less)

I'll randomly choose 4 winners somewhere around 20 or 21 June so people have time to participate.

I hope lots of you have or will have fun with this game like I had over those 7 years I spent here.
    I'll still log in here and there to continue helping people on the primalist forum.

I'm not good at writing those giveaway message, it's way easier for me to do guides and create specs so i hope everything is understandable.

Wishing you good luck for the giveaway and stay safe!

Soulwalker

Default <3

Best player, best primalist, best friend and lovely person <3

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    Hey guys!

After nearly 6 years of playing primalist and investing a lot of my free time creating new specs and guides, as well as trying to bring my favorite class to the top spot on the leaderboard, I think I'm done with what I wanted to do in this game.

Unfortunately, we didn't get any new raids or class balance in a very long time, and that's the only things that matter for me. I finally found a new MMO that suit me and that has everything I'm looking for to replace Rift.

After giving away everything I could to all the people I played with on EU side, I'm left with 4k credits on my account.
    I'll give them away, so they aren't wasted.

How it'll work:

Post here your character name, its server and a list of items you'd like from your wish list. Those items prices shouldn't go higher than 1k credits so 4 people can win something.

Example:

Hokhmah@Brutwacht
    Item 1 - xxx credits
    Item 2 - xxx credits
    Total: xxx credits (1k or less)

I'll randomly choose 4 winners somewhere around 20 or 21 June so people have time to participate.

I hope lots of you have or will have fun with this game like I had over those 7 years I spent here.
    I'll still log in here and there to continue helping people on the primalist forum.

I'm not good at writing those giveaway message, it's way easier for me to do guides and create specs so i hope everything is understandable.

Wishing you good luck for the giveaway and stay safe!
    Just curious, if you were ok with stating it, what game you moved on to? If you dont wish to say I understand.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Just curious, if you were ok with stating it, what game you moved on to? If you dont wish to say I understand.
    I'll be moving to Swords of Legends. PvE focused mmo, chinese so graphics could not be for everybody. There is currently no P2W in the shop and it's been 3 years it's live on china without P2W too so we could expect it to stay like that.

You'll have 6 classes at launch with 2 specs each (either ranged dps, melee dps, tank or healer). For what i saw by reaching max lvl on 5 of 6 char on betas, all of them deal the same dps with max 5% difference betweens max and top ones.

5 dungeons with 3 difficulies, raids will be coming shortly after released.

And since i prefer a lot more PvE and messing with classes/specs, it fit me very well.

Plane Touched

Swords of Legends people are lucky to have you. Have fun and happy raiding (when they are added)!
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Rift Disciple

It's a bummer to see you go, but take care and I hope you continue to have fun in SoL.

Do you have any NA char for a NA winner, or is it EU only?
    May the frogue be with you.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheykisses View Post
    It's a bummer to see you go, but take care and I hope you continue to have fun in SoL.

Do you have any NA char for a NA winner, or is it EU only?
    I have a char on NA too so everyone can enter the giveaway

Rift Disciple

I have a char on NA too so everyone can enter the giveaway
    Okay, cool, thank you!

Hersheybites@Greybriar
    PVP: Join Oathsworn Banner - 150 credits
    PVP: Start Point - Oathsworn - 150 credits
    Dimension Kit: Trove World - 350 credits
    May the frogue be with you.

Thanks, very kind of you.

Amielle@deepwood

item 1: Biofoundary Personal Power pack 1k credit

That's it, only one item ;)
    Last edited by Amielle; 06-03-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Soulwalker

Hi, sry to see someone so nice leaving the game just as I'm starting it.

Squidsandwich@deepwood

Minion Card: Wilson - 405 credits
    Minion Card Azach - 405 credits

Good luck and have fun with your new game!

May you be happy in the new game and hope Gamigo keeps away from the same.
    And thank you in advance if I happens to be the lucky ducky in the end.

Raylene@Typhiria
    Mystic Archer Soul Pack - 900 credits
    Quote Originally Posted by orlan View Post
    im pretty sure it was cerealkiller

Rift Chaser

I'll be moving to Swords of Legends. PvE focused mmo, chinese so graphics could not be for everybody. There is currently no P2W in the shop and it's been 3 years it's live on china without P2W too so we could expect it to stay like that.

You'll have 6 classes at launch with 2 specs each (either ranged dps, melee dps, tank or healer). For what i saw by reaching max lvl on 5 of 6 char on betas, all of them deal the same dps with max 5% difference betweens max and top ones.

And since i prefer a lot more PvE and messing with classes/specs, it fit me very well.
    I've got to agree, it's a nice placeholder until Blue Protocol comes out!

Shadowlander

Noooooooo! Hokh, my man don't leave us! Best of luck though with what ever you'll do!

Soulwalker

Thanks for everything you've done, and thanks for doing this giveaway. Farewell, fellow Rifter.

Aisling@Brutwacht
    Dark Reaper's Bundle - 850 credits

Ascendant

SOL intrigued me, and I saw it wasn't p2w so I was going to try it once it got going for a month or so if reviews were still good. Kiratv did a beta review on it and it was a good review. I like both pve and pvp, but for some reason settled on solely pvp’ing in Rift. When it launches maybe after a month come back for a stint to give a review if you get the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast