Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Yinde
  • 2 Post By Elariok

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Games getting to be a joke

Default Games getting to be a joke

Glyph Maintenance on February 16, 2021 at 11:00am CET/04:00am CT/02:00am PT
    Dear community,

A Glyph maintenance will take place on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, starting at 11:00am CET / 04:00am CT / 02:00am PT. The maintenance will continue until approximately 4:00pm CET / 09:00am CT / 07:00am PT, but may be extended in case of technical problems.

The access to the game, to our homepage, and purchasing in our web- and/or ingameshop is not work during the maintenance period!

Thank you for your understanding!

Best wishes,
    your Rift team!

100 players had seen this no in game warning so now i have lost a day of BP ty great way to run your business

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hi Ttree,

we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the fact that the maintenance announcement was not able to reach everyone on time.

In order to be up to date in the future, it is worthwhile to take a look at our representation on other platforms, where our maintenances are announced as well.

Twitter
    Discord

Best regards,
    Elariok

Sorry I found this thread funny since I was reading the exact same types of threads from the other game I play that has maintenance today. Seems no matter what game you play someone is going to get caught not realizing the game is going down for maintenance.

Closed Thread