+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wrastion
  • 1 Post By Wrastion

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: <GASP!> The Forums Are Fixed???

Default <GASP!> The Forums Are Fixed???

I had to do a double take!

I just now noticed that these here Forums look like they are FINALLY fixed after being broken for so long. All of the links now have their little icons again instead of appearing broken with missing assets (some were broken.)

Better late than never, Gamigo! It now looks like you care about Rift. Well done!

And thanx!
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Arthritis View Post

I just now noticed that these here Forums look like they are FINALLY fixed after being broken for so long. All of the links now have their little icons again instead of appearing broken with missing assets (some were broken.)

Better late than never, Gamigo! It now looks like you care about Rift. Well done!

And thanx!
    Probably an accident. We are going on two months of no new useless patch notes. They dont care about the appearance of caring. Bug section is miles long with no devs bothering to even respond to them. New content would be a joke considering current content is ignored.

Rift Disciple

That is massive!

New zone and amazing future is now!

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Arthritis View Post

And thanx!
    Thanks, we were able to resolve one of the issues with the images appearing correctly and glad to get it in.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Thanks, we were able to resolve one of the issues with the images appearing correctly and glad to get it in.
    And it only took months and months and months and months to fix a bug that literally amounted to a broken link. Good work! Maybe we can do some macaroni art next!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MarginalSteve View Post
    And it only took months and months and months and months to fix a bug that literally amounted to a broken link. Good work! Maybe we can do some macaroni art next!
    You have to first put in a request for macaroni, then wait a week to see if one of the uppers responds. Even then, he has to re-request this from his manager, and his manager’s manager before the box of macaroni gets approved.

Most likely it will get denied, due to costs. We are working on a budget here!
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-09-2021 at 12:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread