+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 1st place prize for weeks of work = 1 supply crate = Gamigo clearly trolling

Telaran

For now, Advent calendar is doing great and without any serious issues. Let's see what will happen after all 24 days, and if players will receive those big prizes. Sending day rewards to participants is one thing, but tracking each player and how many days he/she has participated in, is another.

Pretty sure there is a spreadsheet.
    How about we keep the torches for after something went wrong

Regarding the anniversary. As far as i can tell, Rift barely made it out of the box.
    When Migo has alotta games with (i can immagine asia ones- weebs are scary) other games pushing for the limits and beyond, someone figured it would be fair to keep stage 2 Rifteronis with a participation trophy.
    Not supporting disconnected management here. Surely something our CMs got to communicate.

But

How many people even -actively- participated in that thing and 'celebrated' Gamigo?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post

Regarding the anniversary. As far as i can tell, Rift barely made it out of the box.
    It's not possible for players to tell because the anniversary rewards were based on sales of special anniversary bundles across 19 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    How many people even -actively- participated in that thing and 'celebrated' Gamigo?
    There was an anniversary leaderboard for Rift. All 50 spots were occupied so it was at least 50. Could have been a lot more.

I would have participated more if I had known what the prize would be and if it was a worthwhile prize.

Saying everyone on the leaderboard gets a "cool prize" was very vague considering it took dozens of hours to win some of the anniversary challenges. In the end it wasn't even a cool prize and only the top ten on the leaderboard got it, contrary to what was promised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2