+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bctrainers

Thread: Where are the items that give BP XP in the store?

Shadowlander

Default Where are the items that give BP XP in the store?

There were items that gave 20,000 and 100,000 XP for the BP in the store last I checked, now I can't find them.

Rift Disciple

No. No no no. No.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

If they removed those things from the game, good.
    --BC

Soulwalker

I'm struggling to make what I can, but those XP boosts are a MUST HAVE for me. I can't do most of the stuff they feed you. I don't do most or any of the weekly stuff. Puzzles are completely out cuz i can't find them half the time and can't complete them anyway. I don't do PVP or dungeons, I get tired of running rift after rift after another 5, 10, 15, 20, 100 rifts all the time. It gets old real fast. I don't have access to the top level zones yet, and I'm not a single-minded goon that spends the whole day grinding levels, like some people. And yet I DO want to finish this for those rewards.

The trouble is, to cycle the options a gazillion times looking for something i can actually finish before falling asleep, or having to run off to do the more important RL stuff, costs the same as simply buying the XP boost.

So... WHERE IS IT? You advertise the thing, so put it up! I'm not interested in all these hellbug swarms and unicorns.

Shadowlander

Default BP experience in Rift Store

Quote Originally Posted by Semirhage666 View Post
    There were items that gave 20,000 and 100,000 XP for the BP in the store last I checked, now I can't find them.
    It's still there. I opened the store this morning to claim my free gift and they were there. 20000 points for 337 credits and 100000 points for 1350 credits.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Honeysuckle View Post
    It's still there. I opened the store this morning to claim my free gift and they were there. 20000 points for 337 credits and 100000 points for 1350 credits.
    Yes, and thank you peeps. But this is the first time all month and part of last month I see it on the store. Most other times were other special sales and not the XP boosts. Now to top off my levels before time runs out.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SillySentient View Post
    Yes, and thank you peeps. But this is the first time all month and part of last month I see it on the store. Most other times were other special sales and not the XP boosts. Now to top off my levels before time runs out.
    Caduto runs an amazing site that's a massive help in completing BP stuff, including all the puzzles. I'm not much of a fan of buying my way through something, but if you ever want to do some of the work, Caduto's website is a must-have in your Rift bookmarks.

I like trying stuff on my own, and then if I get uber-stuck, I can get a bit of help:

https://www.cadrift.net/

+ Reply to Thread